LTP: Removed Traded things, added some Skaven to the wants

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

LTP: Removed Traded things, added some Skaven to the wants

#1 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

With the massive game over (good guys won in a close one) it's time to part with some extra things. I'll take paypal or trades to make some of the side armies a bit more playable- or better yet some things for mordheim.

1 Telcis - Metal New in Blister. The original one so current sculpt but in metal. -$12
1 WE Warhawk and Rider- smaller 5e type. Champion - $9
IoB LSG Champion - $1
Swordmater Musician - $1
1 Metal LoTR HE spearmen Standard - $4
2 Plastic RBT crew and I'll toss in the unfinished wooden bolt thrower I was working on.
80 High Elf Spearmen- mix of new and old plastics mostly assembled some partly painted. Most to all have shields. Obviously willing to trade/sell these in smaller lots.
A few plastic Archers
1 4e High Elf Chariot- new in box - $35- You have no idea how tempting it is to open this and keep it haha
Terrain: I'll be adding some things to this as other people claim some of our terrain or don't. Here is what there is for now. There will probably be more coming as people decide if they have space for things or not. http://s1327.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... ry/Terrain
Largeish Ruined Building (was used for mordheim)
1 Watchtower- fits a unit of 20 on top.

If you are interested in Orcs and Goblins I also have a Bunch of those, just let me know if you want a list or are looking for something specific.
Nazgob (Orc Shaman)
Other Stuff:
Manfred Van Carsten - $8 (on an empire horse, don't know if that's the original or not)
Empire Cannon with Crew - $18
1 Kroxigor - New in Blister - $8
1 Skink on Cold one - NiB - $8

Books:
7e High Elf book. In ok shape. A few pages are loose but all are accounted for. It's an extra and I'll let it go pretty cheap.
2002 Annual/Chronicles
Lots of old white dwarfs. .50 each

If you want to trade (and I really do like to trade, it's kind of fun). Here is a more complete list of what I'm looking for.
Squigs- Small and Large
Current heroes/mages - interested in most of them honestly. (Not Prince Althran, Alith Anar, or the mage with the elemental base. The rest I'm interested in).
Metal Spearmen/Archers
Great Eagle (the new style one- I have several "war eagles" but the newer eagle would be nice)
Phoenix Guard - 6e metals
4e Swordmasters
4e Command
4/5e Shadow Warriors maybe
Wood Elf Heros- High Priority on the female wardancer lord
A vampire on foot
Snotling Pumpwagon
Monsters. Big ones or little ones
Anything Mordheim

Bretonnia:
Mounted Squires (mostly the musician, maybe a champion, and rank and file)
New plastic knights
Men at Arms- new or old
Trebuchet- or a trebuchet crew (any range is fine as long as they fit in)
Maybe a Grail Releque and some battle pilgrims

Wood Elves:
Anything but Glade Guard, Way Watchers, and Warhawk Riders really.- New Range Preferred. Would love some Glade Riders.

Empire:
State Troops 6e preferred, but new is ok.
New Style Handgunners
Greatswords
Helblaster/Hellcannon

O&G:
Heros with/on Squigs or Spiders.
Squig Herd
Stone Trolls
Giant
Spearchucker
Snotling Pumpwagon
4 Savage Orcs

Skaven:
Weapons team
Poisoned Wind Globes (up to 6)
Skyre Rat Orge
1 Engineer (non-IoB)
4 Plague Monks
2 Plague Priest
Giant Rats
Wolf Rats
2 Packmasters (non-IoB)
Basic Skaven- IoB ok
Last edited by Shannar, Sealord on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 am, edited 21 times in total.
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

Re: LTP: Some pretty good stuff. Make an offer

#2 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Too close to Christmas for me, oh the stuff you sent may have come early this week. I haven't had a chance to get to the Post Office to get it though ^_^'
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#3 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

As in the other thread; I'm interested in Eltharion the Blind and the Forest Dragon. But also want to add the 5th ed Frontrank spear, standard, Archer champ and Warhawk riders from this list..
What chu need in pika-trade, and money is fine for most (like Eltharion $25, 5th ed infantry etc..).
:3
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Head of the Ninth Age 'High' Elves of Light Army Support.

The Mighty Pen (App) Link coming soon
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#4 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'll sort of combine these later. And yes, money is fine/great for most. Need to downsize prior to the move anyway. I did add a trade list to the other thread. It's still a long list, but mostly not really common stuff any more (older stuff anyway).
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#5 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Ah Asurion, shouldn't you be spending your moneys on the fam?
You're buying more models, you need to paint some of your current collection! =P
Shannar, did the Imrik trade fall through on the Forest Dragon?
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#6 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

It did. But I traded some old terrain for an Arsonal the Dragonlord and I already have the bits for Imriks Dragon if I want to make that change. Now I'd just sort of like to find the rider.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#7 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

As far as trades go it's getting kind of limited. Squigs of any size with and without riders. The newer/current version of Imrik (with or without his dragon). 4e Swordmasters. Phinox Guard (either of the metal type- or plastics if it's a lot). 4e Champion- Spear and Lion Cloak. 4e Dragon, 4e Eagle with rider. Metal White Lions (either type ok). Current Heros/Mages have to check on which ones, but I'd be interested in most. A few LSG (either/both types)
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#8 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Updated, top post now tells the full story. Everqueen and Eitherian are sold. A few things have been added.
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#9 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

I'll hit you up after Christmas Shannar.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#10 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

No worries, I'll leave this here for awhile before moving it to e-bay. Here there is the possibility of trades, and no one takes 10% of the total sale.
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#11 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

I might be convinced to part with my Phoenix Guard...
Malossar
Something Cool

#12 Post by Malossar »

Are those complete 5th Ed Warhawk riders? Or just the riders and no warhawks?
Ptolemy wrote:Im not above whoring myself for a good cause. ;)
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#13 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

rider and bird.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: LTP: Major updates

#14 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Just added quite a large number of things.
Lord Anathir

#15 Post by Lord Anathir »

I have way too many brets sitting around.. got 4 plastic knights on sprue, hero on peg, and 9 NIB pegasus (which I bought for 15.50 euros each -_-). Sadly though most of the stuff I'm looking for is what you're looking for as well.

However, I might be interested in your 5th edition rbt if they're unpainted or primed black. Also I need about 25 1 piece plastic archers, if those are what you have. Also interested in the 5th edition metal standard and archer champ but unsure which models you're talking about. Also would like the dp champ but its not essential.

For anyone else looking to trade for bretons (or for dwarfs), I am also looking for old school metal swordmasters (4th/5th edition), phoenix king on foot model, limited edition bsb, 1 great eagle, and 6th edition white lions.
For the dwarfs, there was only this. Hammerson met Grombrindal’s gaze, and the White Dwarf nodded slowly. If it must be done, let it be done well. Whether they were dead or alive, that was the only way dwarfs knew how to do anything.

And Grombrindal said "10 from the back, yeah?"
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#16 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

RBTs are striped to where they are almost bare metal. I'll get pictures of all of it as soon as I find my camera...
Lord Anathir

#17 Post by Lord Anathir »

Thanks, I have 2 6th edition metal rbt of my own but the 5th edition ones are classics.
For the dwarfs, there was only this. Hammerson met Grombrindal’s gaze, and the White Dwarf nodded slowly. If it must be done, let it be done well. Whether they were dead or alive, that was the only way dwarfs knew how to do anything.

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#18 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

That's why I'm keeping two for myself as well. As much as I am downsizing there parts I still expect to never see a battle field that I'm keeping just to maintain the collection.
Lord Anathir

#19 Post by Lord Anathir »

Honestly if it comes through and I get these two rbt I don't expect to use my 6th edition ones again. So far I'm entirely 5th edition models, but I'm stumped on white lions. I don't really like any of the models enough to buy 30 of them.

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#20 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I kind of like the 5e metals on the white lions. Not the 4e ones though.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#21 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Added some pictures.
Giladis
The Merlord

Re: LTP: Pictures added

#22 Post by Giladis »

I am interested in Manfred and tNazgob. I just have to check my boxes for the things you are looking for.

I am quite positive I have an extra Imrik without a Dragon. I should also have a Blood Dragon on foot with great weapon. I certainly have 3 unconstructed glade riders, 5 are glued unpainted, 3 unconstructed steed while the remaining 5 have been lightly painted in graveyard earth and washed if you are interested I can send you pictures.

When you say 4th edition Swordmaster you think of the metal ones that existed prior to the current IOB ones or the ones before those. If it is the ones prior to the current I think I have a few to trade.
Lord Anathir

#23 Post by Lord Anathir »

I think both of us are looking for the ones prior to the latest metal smasters.

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#24 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Giladis wrote:I am interested in Manfred and tNazgob. I just have to check my boxes for the things you are looking for.

I am quite positive I have an extra Imrik without a Dragon. I should also have a Blood Dragon on foot with great weapon. I certainly have 3 unconstructed glade riders, 5 are glued unpainted, 3 unconstructed steed while the remaining 5 have been lightly painted in graveyard earth and washed if you are interested I can send you pictures.

When you say 4th edition Swordmaster you think of the metal ones that existed prior to the current IOB ones or the ones before those. If it is the ones prior to the current I think I have a few to trade.
The ones before. But the Blood Dragon the Glade Riders would be great to see pictures of.
Malossar
Something Cool

Re: LTP: Removed Traded things, added some Skaven to the wants

#25 Post by Malossar »

Hey i've got 10 gutter runner (metal) painted to a really nice standard if you're interested.
Ptolemy wrote:Im not above whoring myself for a good cause. ;)
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#26 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'm really just looking for things for a couple Mordheim bands, and I'm guessing you'd want to send them off as a unit.
Elithmar
Young Eataini Prince

#27 Post by Elithmar »

I still have some skaven. Both IoB weapon teams and the hand weapon clan rats. Are you set on trading, or do you mind just buying them? There isn't really anything there I particularly want, except the sword master musician but when I get one, I might as well get the whole set of sword masters so there's nothing.
"I say the Eatainii were cheating - again." -Aicanor
"Eatainian jerks…" -Headshot
"It was a little ungentlemanly." -Aicanor (on the Eatainii)
"What is it with Eataini being blamed for everything?" -Aicanor
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#28 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'd be willing to buy if the price is right. But based on what I'm seeing on ebay that right price is quite low on the skaven.
Elithmar
Young Eataini Prince

#29 Post by Elithmar »

Yeah, that's the problem. :?

Just had a look - £10 for the rats, £5 for both teams? Looks like about $16 and $8.
"I say the Eatainii were cheating - again." -Aicanor
"Eatainian jerks…" -Headshot
"It was a little ungentlemanly." -Aicanor (on the Eatainii)
"What is it with Eataini being blamed for everything?" -Aicanor
Andrew_uk

#30 Post by Andrew_uk »

Since they were bought over here instead of ebay I wanted to leave my feedback publicly here.

The postage was slow, though this was entirely not the fault of the poster who was communicative and helpful throughout. The models arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Although second hand the models were both stripped very cleanly and had been previously trimmed very neatly.

Overall I would give Shannar Sealord 10/10 for being so helpful throughout though probably score the respective international shipping services less #-o

Thanks for helping add 2 beautiful models to my collection! :D
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log