The Old World High Elves

Here you can discuss High Elf culture in all its aspects, be it their society, language, arts or philosophies. The results of your discussions will eventually be used to enlarge the amount of general information about the High elves on this site.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

wisetiger7

The Old World High Elves

#1 Post by wisetiger7 »

I saw on the map of The Old World that High Elves will be represented by their colonies and that the colonies on the map include Tor Martel, Tor Bildouze (or the Silent Isle?), Tor Anrok, and The Dragon's Maw. There's a chance that the last one might be Tor Soleil, but the shield heraldry is slightly off-placement. There's some info on Tor Anrok, but nothing on the other three. Anyone know anything about them?
thelordcal wrote:Or he uses his big a$$ banner pole as a great weapon...
wisetiger7 wrote:That's what she said.
Asurion Whitestar wrote:I would normally delete such an off topic post, but this is just too good. Classic..!! :)
SpellArcher
Green Istari

Re: The Old World High Elves

#2 Post by SpellArcher »

Sorry to say I don't. Hopefully someone will be along to help.
Giladis
The Merlord

#3 Post by Giladis »

I am somewhat puzzled with the location of Tor Anrok. The ruins with the same name used to be in central Border Princes. The location was covered in the General's Compendium as far as I recall.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#4 Post by Prince of Spires »

I feel like they're mainly newly made up places. The original HE colonies were either scattered around the world, or inside the empire. It seems like they're not places we're starting out with, so they made up a few new ones.
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Giladis
The Merlord

#5 Post by Giladis »

Prince of Spires wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:42 pm I feel like they're mainly newly made up places. The original HE colonies were either scattered around the world, or inside the empire. It seems like they're not places we're starting out with, so they made up a few new ones.
Isn't the rough location of Tor Anrok one of the HE starting locations in Total War?