3000 point WAP battle on the horizon - Nurgle wants vengeance

All discussions related to games of fantasy battles such as AoS, T9A, KoW, MESBG, WAP, Warmaster, etc go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
Ramesesis

3000 point WAP battle on the horizon - Nurgle wants vengeance

#1 Post by Ramesesis »

Okay! I have a game on saturday against my friend. However, he is fielding his Nurgle army again and this times 3000 points.
I was hoping to get to fight his VC that I wanted a second go at but no, it will be against Nurgle since he wants vengeance for their defeat last time.

Thing is I will not get everything ready in time.

At least I have 2 RBT:s now and 9 Silver helms ready for action plus a mounted hero.

I have an idea to field an Annointed of Asuryan (Mathlann) together with my Phoenix Guard (Wardens of Mathlann) and give him the Amulet of Light, forcing them Daemons to re-roll succesful ward saves.

But maybe the Amulet are of better use elsewhere, for example with the cavalry or White Lions?

And maybe it could be fun to field Selafyn of the Annuli. I have the mini, there are bound to be plenty of monsters and wound monsters on 2+ could be pretty sweet.

I will have to see what I can come up with but tips are greatly appreciated.