New total war Warhammer expansion

A forum for all other games which don't fit into the other gaming forums. Elves (and other races) in other tabletop wargame systems. The place to discuss systems like, Mordheim, Warmachine, Infinity and Warthrone. But also topics that relate to any other game such as 40K, Dropzone Commander, board games or PC/Console gaming belong here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

New total war Warhammer expansion

#1 Post by Prince of Spires »

Just got this in my mail trailer

Coming may 31st. An expansion featuring the Everqueen and the Moratti. Seems to center around the sword of Khain. It looks epic. :D

Perhaps I should get the game (and find some time to play....)

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

Re: New total war Warhammer expansion

#2 Post by Luna Guardian »

I was kind of excited, until I realized that:
1) Still no lion chariot
2) Alith Anar will likely not start in Ulthuan, given how it would put three legendary lords on a relatively small area of the map. This wouldn't be a problem, but that means that he will likely star in Naggaroth, which means that the opponents for High Elves remain the same (dark elves and other high elves)
3) I was hoping for Eltharion

Still, I will probably get this. The mod community is great
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians