Chumphammer's Daughters of Khaine Blog - Glory to Hellebron!

All discussions related to games of fantasy battles such as AoS, T9A, KoW, MESBG, WAP, Warmaster, etc go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
wamphyri101

Re: Wamphyri101's Daughters of Khaine Blog - New Book Fun!

#121 Post by wamphyri101 »

Got to painting my endless spells and a foot avatar

Last edited by wamphyri101 on Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twitter: @chumphammer
Old WFB coming to give AoS a real try for a while.
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#122 Post by SpellArcher »

I especially like the snake, looks really slick. The Avatar reminds me of the original Eldar Avatar, though he used a spear.
wamphyri101

#123 Post by wamphyri101 »

I wish we had more options for Avatars other than something that looks like a Cyberpunk 2077 bug lol

Played a game VS OBR on Sunday

We did focal points again and I won by bottom of turn 3 15vs7 as he only had 4 Mortek guard left vs all my heroes, the avatar, half my snakes, archers and shadowstalkers.

Some fun moments for me were the Bloodwrack viper finally seeing the field and eating a Soulreaper

Snakes just piling into Arkan and smashing him up in 1 shot.

Things I didnt like my list were:

1: M and the covern just didnt do much. Only 80pts but just nothing worth while.
2: The Heartrenders and Lifetakers just die, plain and simple. They might be cheap but just really dont do what you need them to do. Being 40mm bases and 1W just means they dont do what I need them to.

So reviewing this I am looking now at this:

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#124 Post by Prince of Spires »

wamphyri101 wrote: 2: The Heartrenders and Lifetakers just die, plain and simple. They might be cheap but just really dont do what you need them to do. Being 40mm bases and 1W just means they dont do what I need them to.
Sometimes having cheap, disposable unit whose role is to die can be very useful. But only if that's actually why you're taking them. In this case it sounds smart to swap them out for something different.

The new list looks fun and pretty fast. Which suits your playstyle I think.
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
wamphyri101

#125 Post by wamphyri101 »

yeah, having throw away units are useful. Its why I kept 5 as not to lose them all

Shadowstalkers can be throw away too if i really need to block something. They actually get a 4+/5++ if in the bubbles so can still hold out since the unit has 11 wounds (9 models but leader has 3)

I find shadowstalkers a lot more versatile also

Yeah I like to play in your face if I can. The 15 snakes, SQ on cauldron and 2 avatars can pack a serious punch vs anything tough, and also rip through hordes. I kept both medusa for dealing with hordes as their shooting attack can be devastating over tight packed units.

A big sneak is the avatars being 40mm bases and not a big model considering its a behemoth and packs 6 shooting shots and 4 x R2 D3 attacks. They can just sit inside the snakes as same base size and punch through with the range of 2.
wamphyri101

#126 Post by wamphyri101 »

Ok so the FAQ came out today and changed a number of things. Updated list to reflect

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#127 Post by Prince of Spires »

wamphyri101 wrote:Ok so the FAQ came out today and changed a number of things. Updated list to reflect
What changed in the FAQ?

Check out my plog

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
wamphyri101

#128 Post by wamphyri101 »

Hagg Nar fanatical faith doesn't affect vs Mortal wounds (so only 6+ now not 5+)

Hags and Slaughter queens can only cast 1 prayer a turn (This is huge, as now its a choice between casting blessing of khaine on a unit or waking up the avatar on the cauldron)

Morathi went back to Rend 2

This list actually is a loophole one lol.

Hagg Nar lets you have your blood rites table 1 turn early.

Sacrament of blood can be cast on 1 unit and it gives them the rite a turn earlier. (and they state they stack)

This means a unit in your army can have the round 3 rite "Zealots rage" turn 1.

One of the parts of Zealots rage is "Friendly avatars are now awakened" so I can use all my avatars turn 1 without casting the awaken prayer.

Only works on Hagg Nar though
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#129 Post by Prince of Spires »

That's a nice find. I can imagine there will be a few shocked opponents in your future ;)

I can see how the FAQ changes weaken the list and forced your changes.

Check out my plog

wamphyri101

#130 Post by wamphyri101 »

Latest recruits!

Going to try and take a picture soon of the who DOK range I have painted

Last edited by wamphyri101 on Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#131 Post by Prince of Spires »

They look like very deadly recruits... Nice!

And I'd love to see the family picture :)

Check out my plog

SpellArcher
Green Istari

#132 Post by SpellArcher »

Colour scheme's working well.
wamphyri101

#133 Post by wamphyri101 »

Finally got some full army pics of my painted DOK

Last edited by wamphyri101 on Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#134 Post by Prince of Spires »

That army is a mass of swirling blades of death... It looks amazing. I like how it's clearly one army, with the red, bronze and white, but each unit is still distinct. I think my favorite model is the Bloodwrack Viper. It's only a small thing, but it just fits and somehow still manages to stand out. Then again, I'm all for dragons of all shapes and sizes, and this fits the bill in that regard ;)

Check out my plog

wamphyri101

Re: Chumphammer's Daughters of Khaine Blog -AOS 3.0 Baby!

#135 Post by wamphyri101 »

First game of 3.0! Was good fun and really different than 2.0 I feel

You really have to think about when and how you use your CP as well as Battle Strategies as burning through easy ones early might really stump you when you are pushed at the end of a game and with Strategies now being a bulk of your victory points it makes a huge difference

I ran a test HaggNar list using a ironscale for the 1st time.

I ran command Entourage for 4 drops. I went for 4 as vs many lists will run 5, so I will have the choice of 1st turn usually.

He was running:

Vampire lord on zombie dragon, Amulet of destiny, flaming weapon spell, generak, eye for and eye, deathlance, amethystine pinions (was using the celestant prime mini as he left his at home by accident so we subbed it with a card base for matching base size)
Lacuna Val, mother of Nightmares (vile transference)
Vengorian lord with arcane tome
10 dire wolves
10 deathrattle skeletons
2 x 3 fellbats
terrorgheist
zombie dragon
Burning head

SO I made him take turn 1, as he was deployed pretty far back and I couldnt alpha his command team and he has no real ranged offensive magic or shooting. He lumbered forwards and capped the two flank obj

The game was a good back and forth. I actually thought turn 2 I was in trouble, as get got top of 2.0 and did some damage on me, while I failed my turn 2 battle strategies of killing his general (got him to 2 wounds).

My avater really did some work, with him pretty much clearing the left flank with support of 5 stalkers and one unit of shadowstalkers.

2nd unit of shadowstalkers really swung the game, teleporting turn 3 onto his back obj for 4pts each turn 3 and 4. (they sat in the corner turns 1 and 2. he thought i forgot them)

Over all, I liked my list but I dont think the ironscale is good for Hagg Nar, mainly as my army is around a bubble of death and buffs and the ironscale promotes pushing them forwards. I dont think alpha strikes is as effective now, but will see. I am actually thinking of ditching it for a 3rd medusa, as the shooting attacks great, 3rd spell useful but the 2 extra dispels will be useful
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#136 Post by SpellArcher »

wamphyri101 wrote:First game of 3.0! Was good fun and really different than 2.0 I feel
Sounds positive Wamphyri! What's the general take from the guys you're talking to?
wamphyri101

#137 Post by wamphyri101 »

SpellArcher wrote:
wamphyri101 wrote:First game of 3.0! Was good fun and really different than 2.0 I feel
Sounds positive Wamphyri! What's the general take from the guys you're talking to?
I dont think I have heard anything negative yet, bar a couple of gripes on the new coherency rules

The new edition is exciting, doing a mini 1 day 3 games this Sunday for 10 of my club mates to get into the rules. 1st Tournament open for us is September (Attack X) so be good to get some games in with the new rules

FAQS for all books are coming this weekend so will be interesting if any scrolls change
wamphyri101

#138 Post by wamphyri101 »

So I played 3 games on Sunday at a little AOS3 launch day

I ran my above DOK list

I wont do a full break down of the games as I didn’t take enough notes so will give main points:

Game 1: Cities of Sigmar – Excelsis

Lord Arcanum on Tauralon, glimmering, cower
Runelord, adjutant
Runlelord, Curse
20 Irondrakes
Celestial Hurricanum w wizard, amulet of destiny, cower
Warden king, General, in the right place
10 longbeards (honoured Retinue)
10 Longbeards
10 Hammerers
20 Ironbreakers
9 shadowstalkers
Soulscream Bridge

He rolled really badly most the game and after I blasted through his screens with shooting turn 2 the army just plowed into him and I wont at the top of turn 3. Main note was his “Unleash Hell” from the irondrakes devastated my Cauldron but was a sacrifice I had made to allow the snakes to get into them. We called it after all but 1 model of his was dead and I was up 20+ points

Game 2: Soulblight Grave Lords – Avengorii Dynasty

Lauka Vai: Soulpike
Vampire Lord: Amethystine Pinions
Vampire lord on Dragon, general, breath of the void maw, eye for an eye, spirit gale, maddening hunger
40 Zombies
10 Dire Wolves
Terrorgheist
Terrorgheist
Corpe Cart
3 Fell Bats

So they took 1st turn and charged both the Mounted lord and a terrorghiest into my front line. Though she did a number on my snakes, I had so much pile in with on my turn I killed them both off.

The rest of the game was me mopping up his army by turn 3 and it was over again by a lot. Main note was a unit of stalkers “redeploying” to make a terrorghiests charge higher and it failing, and 3 Medusa shooting into his 40 Zombies and taking them down to 7 models.

Game 3: Skaven

Lord Skreech Verminking, Spell: Flaming Weapon
Arch Warlock, Verminous Valour, Amulet of destiny, More-more-more Warp power
3 x 20 Clanrats
2 x 3 Warplock Jezzails
2 x Warpfire Thrower
6 x Stormfiends
6 x Giant Rats .

So this game was actually really tough and went all 5 turns. I ended up losing by 4 points, but he forgot a number of rules that did damage to his stormfiends, so they would not have been on the table for the turn they charged to cap a point for 2 turns and their shooting killing my last 2 heroes. So would have swung the game. Also he had flaming weapon on a named hero and according to losts of sources atm they cant use the core spells.

Main points though is I made two dumb mistakes which I will remember.

1st was I charged the cauldron into his clanrats to attack his verminking with the 2” reach. This would have been fine (in fact I didn’t even need to charge him, could just stayed where he was and made him move) but like an idiot I piled in for no reason and it meant I was not out of my heart of fury -1D bubble and the generals +1fnp bubble. What an idiot. So I lost the cauldron due to the flaming sword extra damage

My 2nd one was I charged my sisters into the same Vermin king later on, and rather than stay to the left of the model, out of his stormvermin “unleash hell” range, I moved them to the right of him so I got shot.

Easy mistakes with big consequences. I will remember next time!

All in all it was a fun list to use and it worked well. However the slaughter queen just didn’t do her worth, either never in 9 for the curse or failing to cast to, to having to be wholly within 12 for orgy of slaughter, meant it wasn’t a thing.

I have written two new lists, one changing this one slightly (dropped SQ for a HQ, dropped 9 shadowstalkers and with the points made the sisters 2x10) and then the stalkers into a unit of 10.

However, I came up with this...which I am going to try on 2 games this weekend as its totally looks fun to play:

Allegiance: Daughters of Khaine
- Temple: Hagg Nar
- Grand Strategy: Pillars of Belief
- Triumphs: Indomitable

Leaders
Hag Queen on Cauldron of Blood (255) in Warlord
- General
- Command Trait: Devoted Disciples
- Artefact: Iron Circlet
- Prayer: Sacrament of Blood
- Prayer: Blessing of Khaine
Hag Queen on Cauldron of Blood (255) in Warlord
- Universal Prayer Scripture: Heal
- Prayer: Blessing of Khaine
Hag Queen (105) in Warlord
- Prayer: Crimson Rejuvenation
- Universal Prayer Scripture: Curse
Bloodwrack Medusa (120) in Warlord
- Lore of Shadows: Mindrazor
- Lore of Shadows: The Withering
- Lore of Shadows: Mirror Dance

Battleline
10 x Sisters of Slaughter (135) in Hunters of the Heartlands
- Barbed Whips and Blade Bucklers
10 x Sisters of Slaughter (135) in Hunters of the Heartlands
- Barbed Whips and Blade Bucklers
10 x Witch Aelves (120) in Hunters of the Heartlands
- Sacrificial Knives and Blade Bucklers

Units
9 x Khainite Shadowstalkers (120) in Warlord
9 x Khainite Shadowstalkers (120) in Warlord

Behemoths
Avatar of Khaine (135) in Alpha-Beast Pack
Avatar of Khaine (135) in Alpha-Beast Pack

Endless Spells & Invocations
Emerald Lifeswarm (60)
Heart of Fury (55)

Core Battalions
Alpha-Beast Pack
Warlord
Warlord

Additional Enhancements
Prayer
Artefact

Total: 1990 / 2000
Reinforced Units: 0 / 4
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 115
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#139 Post by SpellArcher »

Sounds pretty good Wamphyri, did the match-ups feel much different to how they would have been under the previous rules? I guess there'll always be a settling-in period where the games are a little funky but overall well played.
wamphyri101

Re: Chumphammer's Daughters of Khaine Blog - 4 Avatars

#140 Post by wamphyri101 »

So I managed to get two games in on the weekend with my new 4 Avatar list I am trying

It worked really well actually though it was 1 win and 1 loss

Skaven: Power in Numbers (16 vs 14 win to Skaven)

Allegiance: Skaventide - Mortal Realm:
Ghyran - Grand Strategy: Prized Sorcery
Triumphs: Inspired Leaders

Verminlord Deceiver (345) in Linebreaker - Universal Spell Lore: Flaming Weapon

Plague Priest (85) in Warlord - Artefact: Liber Bubonicus - Universal Prayer Scripture: Curse

Plague Priest on Plague Furnace (245) in Warlord - General - Command Trait: Master of Rot and Ruin - Universal Prayer Scripture: Curse

Warlock Bombardier (125) in Warlord - Artefact: Vial of the Fulminator - Lore of Warpvolt Galvanism: More-more-more Warp Power!

20 x Clanrats (130)
20 x Clanrats (130)
20 x Clanrats (130)
Warpfire Thrower (70)
Warpfire Thrower (70)
20 x Plague Monks (170)
20 x Plague Monks (170)
1 x Doomwheel (165)
1 x Doomwheel (165)

So turn 1 he killed my General cauldron lol. I didn’t screen well as I didn’t expect him to have the ability to do what he did. So he can teleport his Vermindlord to within 6 of one of my units then charge in with flaming sword, as well as doubling the movement of a doomwheel and rolling well on the 2nd. So I lost half my wounds to the doomwheels and the other half to the verminlord and he died. Avatars not active yet due to him going 1st so no real fight back. In his turn he retreats from combat (didn’t know he could do that with verminlords also) so I couldn’t kill him (he was down to 5 wounds)

I did however push back, and ended up tabling his army bar 1 priest on foot on 1W. Sadly though, I failed battle tactic one round, and he burned one of my Objs turn 3. This meant I didn’t have any objs to score and I was out of battle tactics as they all needed objs. 1st time playing the scenario and its dumb lol. Great game though and a good learning experience

Game 2: Slaves to Darkness – Marking territory – DOK major win

Host of the everchosen 6th circle
Prized Sorcery
Inspired

Archaon the Everchosen, Aura of Tzeentch, Binding Damnation

Chaos sorcerer lord, Arcane tome, mark of tzeentch, mask of darkness

2 x 3 Varanguard (tzeentch)

10 Chaos warriors, mark of tzeentch, halberds and shields

Chaos warshrine, mark of tzeentch, curse

Emerald life swarm

So he got the double turn 1, then rest of the game was as normal (due to his archaon ability to dictate turn order)

So he had most things in combat top of turn 2, but I used my avatars and cauldrons on his Varanguard while the avatars held up Archaon (cant be auto killed by his sword, and with all out defense/Cauldron buff, general buff and heart of fury they are on a 2+/5++ - 6++ vs mortals, -1D and 9W) so I just kept prayer healing the avatars.

non general hag did get in combat with him but managed to mirror dance him out of combat my turn as he was down to 5W. My general did die in combat to Archaon, but was needed finish off the Varanguard so I could cap the other obj with the rest of my army.

I ended up having 3 Objs turn 4 so auto won the game due to scenario. I still had a cauldron, and Avatar, 1 unit of shadow stalkers, 1 witch aelf and my 3 mages, and he had Archaon. Trying to take him in combat isn’t wise as he can layer a lot of buffs and can bring a lot of healing also, so its better to play obj and kill his support

So the list was really interesting and fun to play. My only tweek ideas atm are:

1: Dropping an Avatar and Vyper for making my 2nd Cauldron a SQ on cauldron and then having a hydra. Gives me a set monster but I think the Avatar is so much more useful. Sadly cant drop a unit to get the hyrda as capped at 4 behemoths already

2: Keep the Avatar, switch the HQ cauldron for SQ on cauldron, drop Vyper and take a different endless spell but only leaves me with 55pts, so only really cogs or Gnashing jaws. Cogs could work for turn 1 maybe 2, but after that my snakes are too busy moving and shooting
wamphyri101

#141 Post by wamphyri101 »

So I had a hobbie wobble where I played a game with Morathi-Khaine and 10 Stalkers...

It was an aplha strike list I tried and felt it just wasnt really for me lol.

However, game me a new view for my avatar list and this is the new version

Played my 1st game (Well 2) with the above list vs the same KO list that beat my Morathi list the week before

game one I won at the top of turn 2, where I won the priority and he conceeded

we re-racked so he could try some different tactics against the list, and I won top of turn 3.

Worked really well. Pic 1 is from 1st game, Others from game 2

Heart of Fury was in play due to his Fyreslayer units that do D2 each

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#142 Post by Prince of Spires »

Man, it must feel pretty brutal to get wiped off the table T2 and T3 by the same list 2 games in a row. Do you think there was anything your opponent could have done differently to get a different outcome? Or is it simply an imbalance between the two lists? (or maybe just a skill difference in the players).

The armies do look amazing on the table.

Check out my plog

wamphyri101

#143 Post by wamphyri101 »

Got another game in last night vs Seraphon

Roughly he had 
Dracothians Tail
Slann Starmaster, general, Ancient knowledge, Godbeast pendant, stellar tempest
Skink priest: guidance
skink priestL Curse, acane tome
Celestant Prime
5 saurus guard
3 x 10 SKinks (spitters, bucklers)
10 Skinks (javlins)
3 terradons
5 cameleon skinks
2 x 2 Salamander packs
1 x 2 salamander pack
Warlord, hunter of the heartlands, vanguard

This was a pic near the end lol.

Basically made him go 1st that he didnt expect. Got some buffs up and cometted for 6 units! eek. did 1-2 wounds on all my heroes but he got 3 plus a smite on my HQ to put her to 1 wound.

Luckily, I managed to start healing her back up in my turn and I moved forwards, but with most stuff still out of range or not dropped then I just held.

He won the turn, and an obj dropped on the middle line to the left. 

This turn did not work out for him. He didnt get any spells or buffs of note off and he just dropped some units down to chaff up my army till he could get more stuff worth while down on turn 3, however, he didnt remember how much close range fire my army has

In my turn I cleared a lot of the chaff and got both avatars into the slanns hiding terrain piece. 

However, I failed all my charges on the left obj (which i had picked for my battle obj also) which meant I got no VPS that turn, so it was now 6-2.

I then won the priority which sealed the game really. Both objectives dropped on the middle line so where I already had units. I cleared out all of his army bar the terradons and with the slaan dead (he failed his rebirth roll but still had 2 avatars to attack and 80% of the shrines to go) 

This meant no more reinforcements for him bar the celestant prime, but tbh he comes down, kills something then dies horribly. 
wamphyri101

#144 Post by wamphyri101 »

Prince of Spires wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:17 pm Man, it must feel pretty brutal to get wiped off the table T2 and T3 by the same list 2 games in a row. Do you think there was anything your opponent could have done differently to get a different outcome? Or is it simply an imbalance between the two lists? (or maybe just a skill difference in the players).

The armies do look amazing on the table.
Thanks! yeah its good playing full painted stuff after my unpainted gitz lol

Nick is a good player and Kharadron Overlords are a really solid army. I think his problem is he was gungo hoe to kill my stuff as fast as possible and didnt realize my stuff can be pretty durable.

If he played more defensively and picked off my scoring units rather than trying to take down my shrines he probably would do a lot better
SpellArcher
Green Istari

Re: Chumphammer's Daughters of Khaine Blog - Glory of Morathi-Khaine

#145 Post by SpellArcher »

Prince of Spires wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:17 pm got both avatars into the slanns hiding terrain piece.
The Ziggurat of Doom!
wamphyri101

#146 Post by wamphyri101 »

SpellArcher wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:34 pm
Prince of Spires wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:17 pm got both avatars into the slanns hiding terrain piece.
The Ziggurat of Doom!
They are annoying now! he can garrison units for +1AS/-1 to hit
gives him the ability to make any unit in 3" of any terrain feature take D3 Mortal wounds on a 4+, 2+ if in 18"

So can be really annoying since 6-8 pieces are standard most tables
wamphyri101

#147 Post by wamphyri101 »

Got in another game last night (trying to get 2-3 a week until attack x in September as i really want a handle on 3.0)

Played against SoulBlight Gravelords on "First Blood"

I played very bubbled in the corner at 1st, as he had 3 mortis engines he was going to send at me and needed to be in my buffs.

I screwed up his 1st battle tactic, failing to get 3 units running within 3 of eachother (his last unit rolled a 1 and needed a 2)

I failed my 1st one also, as my Witch aelves failed to charge his direwolves that were on the bottom obj.

However I got the double turn 1-2 and then got turn 3 and it was over as I was now up 16-6 and he only had 1 hero and 6 Direwolves left

Bottom of 2 I lost my cauldron but meant top of 3 I got most things into his Vampire lord and took him down

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#148 Post by Prince of Spires »

That vampire model looks awesome. Sounds like a great battle, with some interesting swings back and forth. All that's missing is more pictures ;)

Check out my plog

wamphyri101

#149 Post by wamphyri101 »

Played vs Mathias yesterday, my Skaventide Nemesis (he is a good player and Skaven are by Bane)

He ran:
Arch Warlock (General, Overseet of destruction) Amulet of Destiny, Ghostmist
Plague Priest on Plague Furnace (Curse)
Plague Priest (curse, Liber Bubonicus)
Verminlord Deceiver (Flaming Weapon)
2 x 20 Clanrats
40 Clanrats
2 x 20 Plague monks
3 x Ratling Gun
Warp Grinder

We are trying the Attack X scenarios and we played First Blood

He had 10 drops to my 12, so decided to go 1st and pushed up his rats to the objs and teleported via the warpgrinder 40 Clanrats to 9 of my front line and popped out his ratling guns while 20 plague monks popped out on my right flank. Raitling guns went all in on my blood stalkers (one at the time to bait out defense) and he killed half the unit. He got some good charges in and the plague monks took out my shadowstalkers (all out attack on 2+ to hit with 3 attacks each...)
However, My sos were within 6 of his ratling guns and They piled in and took one out but stopped them being able to unleash hell in my turn

My turn saw me fail to rally any Stalkers but I got cogs off, so withered the plaguemonks and enfeebled the clanrat 40 block. Shooting saw the cauldron and 1 avater clear out the ratling guns and a medusa and other avatar take down 5 Plaguemonks. The 2nd Medusa and Shrine took down 18 CLanrats and then most my army charged in. Avatar vs Monks fluffed, should have all out attacked as I rolled 3 x2+ lol. Killed 3 still but with battle shock the plague monks went down to 4 models. The 40 clanrat block got wiped out and the witchaelves took out 7 of the clanrats to the left, but he held them with hold fast.

Over the next few turns he won priority every turn bar turn 5 which I made him go 1st anyway. The bloodshrine went down to the combined charge of plaguemonths and furnace. For 3 turns he rolled max MW damage for the furnace and it even knocked down my Cauldron to 1W. Couldnt roll a 6 to save myself lol. However I managed to push to with avatar on the right to clear that side, and cleared the middle and with the herotic healing I managed to get the Cauldron back to 5w Taken.

Game ended turn 5 19vs17. Another stupidly close game but this time I won. He had his Verminlord deceiver and the arch Warlock (on 1w) was hiding behind a cornered Gnawhole so I couldnt get to him

I had an avatar, Cauldron and both Medusa

wamphyri101

#150 Post by wamphyri101 »

Prince of Spires wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:14 pm That vampire model looks awesome. Sounds like a great battle, with some interesting swings back and forth. All that's missing is more pictures ;)
Meant to take more this time but forgot lol. So just got the 2