Games Workshop's AoS FAQ

All discussions related to games of fantasy battles such as AoS, T9A, KoW, MESBG, WAP, Warmaster, etc go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
Aicanor
Rainbows

Games Workshop's AoS FAQ

#1 Post by Aicanor »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar
21 March at 17:17

Hey, guys (and gals). We’ve been here almost a week now, and it’s been great fun. We’ve especially enjoyed seeing pictures of your miniatures and generally soaking up your enthusiasm for all things Age of Sigmar.

Among all the threads, one question has cropped up a lot:
FAQs - when will they be updated?

You guys are right, the FAQs need updated and soon. In fact, you made so many good points we thought we might tackle this one together.
What rules question do you want clearing up? That’s right, just one question each (though feel free to ask your mum, brother or dog to submit another question on your behalf). Write your question as a comment below and we’ll go harangue the rules guys into writing an answer. Once we’ve got their answers, we’ll post them back here for you to download. This might take us a couple of weeks but we’ll keep you updated on any progress. In the meantime, you can settle any disputes in the time-honoured tradition of Rock, Paper, Sigmarite-steel.
https://www.facebook.com/GWWarhammerAge ... 31171772:0
Aicanor
Rainbows

Re: Games Workshop's AoS FAQ thread

#2 Post by Aicanor »

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Re: Games Workshop's AoS FAQ

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

At least they're making an effort. I'm interested in seeing how long they keep it up. I'm a bit skeptical vs GW perhaps. But they tried some similar effort after the launch of 8th ed. And kept it up for a while. But some book and questions are still waiting...

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.