Sylvaneth forests

All discussions related to games of fantasy battles such as AoS, T9A, KoW, MESBG, WAP, Warmaster, etc go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
Laiff

Sylvaneth forests

#1 Post by Laiff »

Hey there! (Im starting to feel like spammer with all these questions..) sylvaneth forests are in warscroll list so can I deploy them like any other units with every forest counted as 1 additional warscroll ?

One more question - do I roll for sylvaneth forests features like if it was a normal terrain? (Cursed, blessed, etc..)
Chracian

Re: Sylvaneth forests

#2 Post by Chracian »

You place it just like other scenery. You don't roll for its rules, the warscroll rules replaces that.
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."
— Terry Pratchett
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Re: Sylvaneth forests

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

Don't worry about asking lots of questions. In general, for every person asking a question there are a dozen wondering about the same thing but not bothering to ask.

As for the answer, Chracian has it covered. It's treated like scenery but then with all rules included in the warscroll instead of rolling on the scenery table.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.