Thinking of selling my minis

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Gondarion

Thinking of selling my minis

#1 Post by Gondarion »

I'm trying to gauge what kind of return I could get for them. I have a high elf army with models 4th-8th edition. I also have an assortment of other models (the 7th edition starter game). Some are badly painted from awhile ago, some just primed. There are also some really old minis from Necromunda and a skaven army which may be for sale as well, but they belong to a friend, I have to see if he wants to sell. As far as the elves go

2 4th edition Tyrion models, one of which the sword broke off (I may still have the broken sword). A 4th edition teclis model with a broken staff. I have a handful of pewter character models and a few plastics. I also have a 4th edition dragon, although I'm not sure I want to sell that. I also have a griffon rider from the IoB set, primed but not assembled
In the area of 50 (badly) painted plastic spears, and 10 of the IoB sea Guard.
Around 40 archers, same thing. Stripping the paint may be advisable. I also have like 8 4th edition wood elf archers
Around a dozen silver helms in decent shape, a handful more that are not. I have a ton of extra bits for them as well.
5 Assembled reavers and 5 that haven't been assembled
Around 18 pewter white lions
Around 18 pewter swordmasters and another 10 plastic
12 Pewter Phoenix Guard (2 from 4th edition) that need to be assembled, paint partially stripped. 10 Plastic Phoenix Guard fully assembled
About 7 pewter dragon princes that are in good shape, 4-5 more that are older and pewter but are badly assembled and need work
3 Great Eagles (2 nicely painted)
3 RBT's
1 Phoenix unpainted