Looking for a few things

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Looking for a few things

#1 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Well with the death of WFB I've decided to go ahead and add some plastics to the collection. I've got a lot of old metal HE stuff to trade, a little mordheim and empire stuff as well. I can also do paypal.

Wants:
current sculpts, I prefer unassembled, unpainted will probably work, and if they are painted nicely that might be ok.
Loremaster
1 Box WL

Silver Helm Shields

Also looking for a few sculpts from the 80s and the Eternal Champion range.
Last edited by Shannar, Sealord on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: Looking for a few things- Silver Helm Shields

#2 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Just a couple small updates
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: Looking for a few things

#3 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Well, I just found an ugly everqueen NIB for $10 and figured that's the best I could expect so I bought it. I'd rather it had been a loremaster- it's a nicer model.
Lithlandis Stormcrow

#4 Post by Lithlandis Stormcrow »

Shannar, Sealord wrote:Well, I just found an ugly everqueen NIB for $10 and figured that's the best I could expect so I bought it. I'd rather it had been a loremaster- it's a nicer model.
Such envy :mrgreen:
"Let them that are happy talk of piety; we that would work our adversary must take no account of laws."

http://back2basing.blogspot.pt/
John Rainbow

#5 Post by John Rainbow »

Haven't thought about conversions?
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#6 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

John Rainbow wrote:Haven't thought about conversions?
Oh, I've already got my nice metal one from back in 5th ed. I only bought this one for the collection. Other than this 8th stuff I listed above I've got every High Elf sculpt from the army book era of WFB. I've got lots of the previous stuff as well, but with lots missing too. For example I have almost none of the MM81 stuff, but I have almost all of the C08 range. I just depended on what the store by my grandmas house had in stock back then.

I'll eventually paint this one up, but I'll just continue to use my metal one if I want to use the everqueen in a game. I doubt I'll ever again get to play a game where I use the full army, but if I do she'll just have to be Alarielle's ugly sister.

Alright, now I've got a request for anyone who knows about these things- what's a good elvish word for "ugly".
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#7 Post by Prince of Spires »

I think I may have a Loremaster NiB lying around to trade. Looking to trade him for some old metal HE stuff, depending on what you have of course. I'm interested in metal characters mainly at the moment. Though of course open to any nice model you may have :)

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#8 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'll take some pictures. I've got a general on a horse with the feathered helm, a couple wizards, and a couple C08 elves, along with several of the metal seaguard. And some others of course.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#9 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Found the archers. Not much left.