Why is Imrik missing?

Ask any rules specific questions here
Thenidhogg

Why is Imrik missing?

#1 Post by Thenidhogg »

(first post here)
Does anybody know why Imrik was left out of 7th-8th edition, but his magic items are available? As a big fan of his character it's annoying that he wasn't just left out, but actively dismantled into just a handful of items you could give to anyone.
SpellArcher
Green Istari

Re: Why is Imrik missing?

#2 Post by SpellArcher »

Thenidhogg wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:31 pm (first post here)
Welcome Thenidhogg.

:)
Thenidhogg wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:31 pm Does anybody know why Imrik was left out of 7th-8th edition, but his magic items are available? As a big fan of his character it's annoying that he wasn't just left out, but actively dismantled into just a handful of items you could give to anyone.
I’m not sure to be honest. I believe he was reintroduced during the End Times.
Morgen

#3 Post by Morgen »

Yeah, they went through all that trouble making the really nice elf on dragon kit and didn't give him new stats to go with it. He'd have been easy to build just with what was on the existing sprues too.

Heck I think he's in some of the pictures they used in the 8th edition High Elf codex to boot. Wonder if there's someone we could like tweet at or something.
TyrrenAzureblade

#4 Post by TyrrenAzureblade »

Thenidhogg wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:31 pm (first post here)
Does anybody know why Imrik was left out of 7th-8th edition, but his magic items are available? As a big fan of his character it's annoying that he wasn't just left out, but actively dismantled into just a handful of items you could give to anyone.
He's in the End Times rulebooks (Khaine).