I promise this is the last picture of Sea Guard, but I finally painted the quivers!
My next steps for 2020:
- Assembling and painting the Imrik and Dragon model that I got one year ago.
- Painting 20 plastic Spears from the Last Sword kickstarter.
- Painting 10 Silver Helms
- Painting 2 Tiranoc Chariots
- Painting 15 White Lions (6th ed models)
- Assembling and painting 20 Archers from Last Sword kickstarter.
I don't think I'll be able to paint everything, but let's go step by step!
My current list of painted models and the year I worked on them:
16 6ed plastic Spears
20 6ed plastic Archers
5 6ed Silver Helms
15 6ed Swordmasters
5 6ed Dragon Princes
5 5ed Ellyrian Reavers
2 6ed Repeater Bolt Throwers
2 Giant Eagles (5ed metal models)
1 Cavalry Noble (5ed with phoenix helm)
1 Noble on foot (Dark Sword Miniatures)
6 6ed Swordmasters (total 21)
25 5ed Sea Guard (finally!!)
1 Female Elf Noble with longbow
14 6ed Phoenix Guard models and 1 4/5ed model
4 5ed Handmaidens of the Everqueen