Secret Santa 2016

Want tips? Have tips? Have pictures even? Well, post them here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

azur

Re: Secret Santa 2016

#91 Post by azur »

Mine will be shipped during the week! need to find a good box for the gift to survive the transport.. =o
Aicanor
Rainbows

#92 Post by Aicanor »

Got word from Imrik and Malossar, both are in and will be ready to send soon. So everyone is still on track. :D
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#93 Post by Prince of Spires »

Aicanor wrote:So everyone is still on track. :D
Well...

If slowly working on it but probably late counts as on track then I'm fine. Otherwise, I just count as a bit late. Probably.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Duranthalis

#94 Post by Duranthalis »

I'm still plugging away at it. I am starting to seriously loathe the taunting that I receive when I pass by my workbench and don't have time to paint.
PLOG here!
High Elf, done/in progress/unassembled: 12/150/1
Wood Elf, done/in progress/unassembled: 18/2/43
Space Orks, done/in progress/unassembled: Oi.
WH40K Imperials (BT/SoB/SW), done/in progress/unassembled: Oi.

Prepare for a surprise attack!
Domine Nox
D3niROTCODht01

#95 Post by Domine Nox »

Hoping to get things done by this coming week and ship it out between the 10th and the 12th.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48766]Nox's Painting/Modelling Log[/url]

[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=60529]Nox's Battle Report Log[/url]
Domine Nox
D3niROTCODht01

#96 Post by Domine Nox »

My secret santa arrived today. My secret santa is far too humble, and should know their work is very good and appreciated. I will put pics up sometime this week. Thank you again!
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48766]Nox's Painting/Modelling Log[/url]

[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=60529]Nox's Battle Report Log[/url]
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#97 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Mine will be late. It should be sent before christmas, but odds that it will arrive before then are dropping fast.
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#98 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Aicanor wrote:Got word from Imrik and Malossar, both are in and will be ready to send soon. So everyone is still on track. :D
Did Malossar get his?
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Andrew_uk

#99 Post by Andrew_uk »

I meant to send mine last weekend but didn't get to it - sent today though :)
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
azur

#100 Post by azur »

Mine was sent last week!
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#101 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Still making real progress. I'd say I'm 60% done.
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#102 Post by SpellArcher »

Well, I'm pretty sure mine has arrived, thank you Santa!

:)

Tempted to leave it until Christmas Day though.
Duranthalis

#103 Post by Duranthalis »

I should have mine mailed off by the end of the week. Just have some detail stuff to finish up.
PLOG here!

direweasel

#104 Post by direweasel »

My submission is almost complete. My goal is to get them done today, and in the mail tomorrow. That may or may not happen. But at least they are in that range.
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#105 Post by SpellArcher »

Some good progress being made!

Domine Nox wrote:My secret santa arrived today. My secret santa is far too humble, and should know their work is very good and appreciated. I will put pics up sometime this week. Thank you again!
This was me, you're welcome sir and thank you! A shot (I left the flying base off for a couple of reasons):

Ferny
9th Age Moderator

#106 Post by Ferny »

Hotting up!
The 9th Age: Alumni

Former Roles: Advisory Board, HR, Moderator and Highborn Elves Army Support
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#107 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'm still horribly behind. I NEED to finish this week, and really I'm 85% + done so it should be easy. If I don't there will be a substantial delay.
Domine Nox
D3niROTCODht01

#108 Post by Domine Nox »

So I didn't meet my personal deadline.. but it is still going. Hope to have it in the mail Tuesday. Which sadly will mean it arrives after Xmas to my recipient.

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#109 Post by Prince of Spires »

Domine Nox wrote:So I didn't meet my personal deadline.. but it is still going. Hope to have it in the mail Tuesday. Which sadly will mean it arrives after Xmas to my recipient.
This for me as well. Real life interfered in a big way, so I managed very little progress and by this point I'm pretty sure I won't get it done by christmas. So apologies for that. I haven't forgotten about it and I'll get it done as soon as possible.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Duranthalis

#110 Post by Duranthalis »

Two updates:

My incoming package has arrived. It's fantastic, pictures later.

My outgoing package is in the mail, should reach the destination before Xmas. However, as I handed it over to the postal worker, I realized I had forgotten to take pictures. :evil: :oops:
PLOG here!

Aicanor
Rainbows

#111 Post by Aicanor »

Hi there, great to see gifts are being delivered. well done! I am rather late now with mine, I guess it will be ready to be sent at the start of January (that is a realistic goal at least). :oops:
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#112 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Aicanor wrote:Hi there, great to see gifts are being delivered. well done! I am rather late now with mine, I guess it will be ready to be sent at the start of January (that is a realistic goal at least). :oops:
This is the first time I've been late. But I'm starting to worry that it might be February before it arrives at it's destination.
azur

#113 Post by azur »

Glad you liked it Duranthalis! It was a fun model to build and paint, I hope the colours fit your collection and that you can enjoy her on the battlefield!
Duranthalis

#114 Post by Duranthalis »

According to the tracking info, the package I sent out was left in or at the mailbox today.
PLOG here!

direweasel

#115 Post by direweasel »

My work was sent out, I don't know if it will be delivered by the 24th or not. More likely the 26th. My wife has the receipt and tracking # so I will get it from her. I hope it makes it in time, but if not, I do apologize. I was done with it the day before, but had to work late and by the time I got out, the Post Office was closed. So when I got home that day, I gave it to my wife to mail out because she was off work.

Anyway, in the meantime, my gift came in yesterday. I will post pics when I can (next few days are insane, as I'm sure they are for many of you all as well), but I am a big fan of what I got. It was 2 Dark Elf Blood Bowl players, one a runner and the other a line elf. Great work and they will go well with the rest of my blood bowl crew. So thank you very much!
Andrew_uk

#116 Post by Andrew_uk »

direweasel wrote:My work was sent out, I don't know if it will be delivered by the 24th or not. More likely the 26th.
Just an FYI for anyone posting to the UK the 26th and 27th will both be bank holidays meaning no post on these days. It's also likely that all post generally will take a day or so longer due to the volume of stuff moving around.

Not that I know where Direweasel is posting to, just that I know some people will obviously be posting to the UK.

Normally it would only be the 25th and 26th, but with Christmas day being on a Sunday we get an extra day in lieu.
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#117 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Well, it's time to admit to myself and all of you that I will be delayed this year. Mid January is the new target. And it has to cross an ocean which only adds to the delay.

But now it's time to cross an ocean myself.
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#118 Post by SpellArcher »

Just caved and opened mine, I needed cheering up!

It's excellent! Three Flamers (I love Flamers) and three Screamers (especially good as I don't have any). Blending I wouldn't be able to do and great lava basing. I'll get pictures up ASAP. Thanks also to my Secret Santa (you know who you are!) for the Christmas card, a nice touch I should have included with my own.

:D

Andrew_uk

#119 Post by Andrew_uk »

Merry Christmas everyone :)

SpellArcher
Green Istari

#120 Post by SpellArcher »

Andrew_uk wrote: Merry Christmas everyone
You too dude, also see here:

http://ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=70035