Tor Lupa's might!

Want tips? Have tips? Have pictures even? Well, post them here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Re: Tor Lupa's might!

#31 Post by Prince of Spires »

Welcome back indeed :)

She looks menacing. Let us know how she performs.

And yes, contrast paints are great.
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Karalael Moonsinger
Chronicler

#32 Post by Karalael Moonsinger »

Hey hey SpellArcher, and you too Spires :D :D

Got to try and keep the motivation going so here is a shot of the pitch I customised from a battle mat online ^_^

And an old WIP of the team too

[quote="rdghuizing"]
Besides, the battle of Finuval Plain was more a minor skirmish anyway. A good enough summary would have been "Teclis and Malekith ran into each other. Teclis cast The Dwellers Below on Malekith with IF, and Malekith failed his Strength test." Not much more to it then that really.[/quote]
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#33 Post by SpellArcher »

Karalael Moonsinger wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:44 am here is a shot of the pitch I customised
Very nice.

:)
Karalael Moonsinger wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:44 am old WIP of the team too
They look keen to go!
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#34 Post by Prince of Spires »

The pitch looks great and very professional! How did you make it?

The team is shaping up nicely. With a bit more color, some shading and the transfers they'll look great.

Check out my plog

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Karalael Moonsinger
Chronicler

#35 Post by Karalael Moonsinger »

Prince of Spires wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:35 am The pitch looks great and very professional! How did you make it?
It was a neoprene 'football pitch' I bought online, I then did the custom paint jobs with the tester pots of emulsion paint you can get dabbed over cut out templates.

And now that life and all that entails has stopped getting in the way, here is a nearly complete but still a wip #1 - Thrower - Faenriel Starseeker! (A couple of straps, spikes and shading of his helmet left)

[quote="rdghuizing"]
Besides, the battle of Finuval Plain was more a minor skirmish anyway. A good enough summary would have been "Teclis and Malekith ran into each other. Teclis cast The Dwellers Below on Malekith with IF, and Malekith failed his Strength test." Not much more to it then that really.[/quote]
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#36 Post by Prince of Spires »

Karalael Moonsinger wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:57 pm And now that life and all that entails has stopped getting in the way, here is a nearly complete but still a wip #1 - Thrower - Faenriel Starseeker! (A couple of straps, spikes and shading of his helmet left)
It's always nice when life decides to get out of the way and simply lets you get on with your hobbies :) ;)

He's looking good. And let's hope that the dice gods indeed favour painted miniatures and that his aim is true :)

Check out my plog

SpellArcher
Green Istari

#37 Post by SpellArcher »

Karalael Moonsinger wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:57 pm Thrower - Faenriel Starseeker!
I like the colour balance.
Karalael Moonsinger
Chronicler

#38 Post by Karalael Moonsinger »

I am back with more Blood Bowl-y shenanigans! So last/this year's Blood Bowl trip to Warhammer World didn't happen due to RL issues. However! We are trying again. There are going to be seven of us, of which three teams are gonna be provided by me [-o< and a fourth shall be painted by me.

The other three teams (bonus points if you can guess the races) are going to be the Chaqua Borers, the Phi'Delphia Dark Eagles and the Porkland Luncheon Raiders.

So in the vain hope of keeping me on track, allow me to introduce the four teams I am painting! (All WIP)

The Destroyed Lions (High Elves)

The Lustria Couatls (Amazons)

The Silvam Dale Tree-Hawks (Wood Elves)

And the Khornish Sharks (Khorne)

Please excuse the awful quality, I am still figuring out this phone's camera #-o
[quote="rdghuizing"]
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#39 Post by SpellArcher »

Karalael Moonsinger wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:45 am I am back with more Blood Bowl-y shenanigans!
Welcome back sir!
Karalael Moonsinger wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:45 am So last/this year's Blood Bowl trip to Warhammer World didn't happen due to RL issues.
Comiserations.
Karalael Moonsinger wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:45 am bonus points if you can guess the races
Lizardmen, Dark Elves and Orcs?
Karalael Moonsinger wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:45 am So in the vain hope of keeping me on track, allow me to introduce the four teams I am painting!
The Amazons in particular look like fun. How do they play?
Karalael Moonsinger
Chronicler

#40 Post by Karalael Moonsinger »

SpellArcher wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:44 pm
Lizardmen, Dark Elves and Orcs?

The Amazons in particular look like fun. How do they play?
Close. You got two of them, Halflings instead of Orcs for the third.

And I have never actually played the Amazons yet, just let a friend use them to practise for this trip away. But they seem to be very much a running team. All that Dodge is life-saving. A bit on the fragile side with 8+ AV on most players but pretty good overall.

And I have not been idle! The Silvam Dale Tree-Hawks are mostly done. They just need basing, numbering up, tokens finishing and general tidy ups doing.

[quote="rdghuizing"]
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#41 Post by SpellArcher »

Missed these somehow. I like the masks!