How Lothern City look like ?

Here you can discuss High Elf culture in all its aspects, be it their society, language, arts or philosophies. The results of your discussions will eventually be used to enlarge the amount of general information about the High elves on this site.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

nimokoso

How Lothern City look like ?

#1 Post by nimokoso »

I've been wondering this question since I was interested in Warhammer Universum.

How do u imagine Lothern City ? The greatest city and harbour of the Warhammer World and the capital of Ulthuan. It is well-described, bit still I can't imagine it. Would it look like Minas Tirith from lotr with all these walls? I haven't found any city map or city concept despite of these which depicts anything..
Jimmy
Centurion

Re: How Lothern City look like ?

#2 Post by Jimmy »

Run a search for the Lothern Warhammer Invasion in google images and a few of the games cards should come up with some ideas at least.

That's all I've got for you. :D
Nec Sorte Nec Fato - Neither By Chance Nor Fate

X-wing Blog
Red Geist

Re: How Lothern City look like ?

#3 Post by Red Geist »

It's well described in the Tyrion n Teclis books. It's a ring shaped port city, with the center of the bay housing a statue of Aenarion iirc. Some manors within the city are empty because elves are dying, but for some reason have a hard time reselling on the market. There's a human quarter on the right half of the city, and you can see the Shrine of Asuryan on the horizon. I'm sure all of the phoenixs flying around it look nice.