The Birth of Chaos.

Have a story, then you come here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Makiwara
Chronicler

The Birth of Chaos.

#1 Post by Makiwara »

Last edited by Makiwara on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Only in the Dreaming Woods are Mortals truly free, t'was always thus and always thus will be.
Headshot wrote:
Makiwara wrote:Smiths in Nagarythe that can repair the holiest piece of armour worn by the Shadow Prince himself... 0 apparently.
Duct tape counts!!
Makiwara
Chronicler

Re: The Birth of Chaos.

#2 Post by Makiwara »

Part 2 coming soon.
Only in the Dreaming Woods are Mortals truly free, t'was always thus and always thus will be.
Headshot wrote:
Makiwara wrote:Smiths in Nagarythe that can repair the holiest piece of armour worn by the Shadow Prince himself... 0 apparently.
Duct tape counts!!
Larose
Chronicler

#3 Post by Larose »

Oho and yet another story! More I say! :D Vali and his flashy tricks with cards!.... And multiple persona's..What is he plotting now I wonder!? [-X
Shadowy member of The Mage Knight Guild

Attack when they are unprepared, make your move when they least expect it.

Only in your darkest hour, will you triumph over true evil.
Makiwara
Chronicler

#4 Post by Makiwara »

Last edited by Makiwara on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headshot wrote:
Duct tape counts!!
Aicanor
Rainbows

#5 Post by Aicanor »

You are keeping up so far I hope?
Suppose so. Had to search Lexicanum for Ynnead as I was never much interested in 40k (although even I heard a thing or two about new Harlequins coming out). :mrgreen: Nice story!

It is a strange experience to have your avatar part of a story (or stories)...
Makiwara
Chronicler

#6 Post by Makiwara »

Yeah the whole Ynnead concept I stole from 40k Eldar but it's really just to give a name to the allegory. This really is a follow up from the ideas I began touching on in my End Times comp post, the God's as ideas rather than epic level adventurers with identifiable motives. In truth who is going to pledge their soul to a God they perfectly understand?

As for actually including Aicanor in the story, Vali needed a book and Aicanor kind of floated away with all the important ones! :lol: I thought it more appropriate that this conversation happen with the Loremistress herself rather than some poor terrified adolescent novice mage. Chances are you'd then clap the poor lad in irons for losing his mind! Couldn't have that after all.
Headshot wrote:
Duct tape counts!!