Court of the Phoenix king idea?

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

Re: Court of the Phoenix king idea?

#211 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

I moved house last weekend, and still have no internet. I'll jump back in when I'm back on.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#212 Post by Aicanor »

Elessehta of Yvresse wrote:I moved house last weekend, and still have no internet. I'll jump back in when I'm back on.
All right, I hope all went well with the move and you'll be back soon. Short responses are also an option...
But there are others who were away for quite a while without a word and I am not responsible for what might happen to their characters. Not going to sink them to the bottom of the sea, but still... I promise to be creative.
Luna is excused, but Deral still might end up with a baby dragon on his hands. :lol:
Coradon Lorelian

#213 Post by Coradon Lorelian »

Aicanor wrote:
Elessehta of Yvresse wrote:I moved house last weekend, and still have no internet. I'll jump back in when I'm back on.
All right, I hope all went well with the move and you'll be back soon. Short responses are also an option...
But there are others who were away for quite a while without a word and I am not responsible for what might happen to their characters. Not going to sink them to the bottom of the sea, but still... I promise to be creative.
Luna is excused, but Deral still might end up with a baby dragon on his hands. :lol:
Sorry Life has been interrupting I wrote a longer post to make up for our lack of work. :shock:
Signature
Aicanor
Rainbows

#214 Post by Aicanor »

It happens to all of us, Coradon. It would be good to post a short message here so the rest know if possible. Now what do we do with grumpy old Altatar? Giving him time till friday, then... well... I'll have some fun. :mrgreen:
Coradon Lorelian

#215 Post by Coradon Lorelian »

OHHH BRAVO on the update. This is gonna be interesting
Signature
Aicanor
Rainbows

#216 Post by Aicanor »

@ Coradon, thanks! I certainly hope it will be. Looking forward to what you all come up with. :wink:
Perturabo

#217 Post by Perturabo »

Any chance there's room here for a newbie (to roleplaying, not to Warhammer or the High Elves)?

My characters are from Caledor, but are currently engaged in the old world, so it'd be a suitable representative, rather than my actual prince. I'd be happy to jump in whenever it suits the flow of the narrative.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#218 Post by Aicanor »

Of course you can join the Court. Just post a background story here and I'll add you. Welcome!
Karalael Moonsinger
Chronicler

#219 Post by Karalael Moonsinger »

Aicanor, sorry for being away for so long, that annoying thing known as real life apparently hadn't quite finished with me, just clarifying something, are me and Laiamir heading back together or seperately? I've kinda lost track, sorry.
[quote="rdghuizing"]
Besides, the battle of Finuval Plain was more a minor skirmish anyway. A good enough summary would have been "Teclis and Malekith ran into each other. Teclis cast The Dwellers Below on Malekith with IF, and Malekith failed his Strength test." Not much more to it then that really.[/quote]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#220 Post by Aicanor »

I assumed you were travelling together with Laicamir, but you can decide otherwise.
Karalael Moonsinger
Chronicler

#221 Post by Karalael Moonsinger »

Nope thats fine, gives me something to work with :)
[quote="rdghuizing"]
Besides, the battle of Finuval Plain was more a minor skirmish anyway. A good enough summary would have been "Teclis and Malekith ran into each other. Teclis cast The Dwellers Below on Malekith with IF, and Malekith failed his Strength test." Not much more to it then that really.[/quote]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#222 Post by Aicanor »

A another cookie goes to draxynnic! Or would go to him if I was not almost sure it was poisoned by sneaky Druchii lurking in my cupboard. Look at what happened to TSD - he wasn't seen on Ulthuan for quite some time now. Hope he's OK.

And Luna, if you read this, write an answer to Deral's steward ASAP - a word or two will be enough. Or Deral may have to deal with the C.A.T.M.O.D.A (Caledorians Against the Misuse of Dragons Association) camping on his front lawn. :wink:
Dragon in the Lion Den

“Lord Deral,” House Lionbane’s majordomo said softly as he took in his lord, pondering the strange object that lay stowed carefully in a nest of cloth on the small table in the middle of the room.

“The scouts came back and they found more traces of druchii infiltration. There are none left now. At least, none we were able to find.” the man grimaced. Then he paused. “If I may be so bold, my lord...” He paused again, waiting for Deral’s reaction. There was a grunt. “We should inform the Caledorians. They need to know and will no doubt accuse us of endangering the realm if we don’t. And, if I may say, rightfully so. I can send them a missive if you do not wish to do it yourself...”
Laicamir

#223 Post by Laicamir »

Not them again, I only just cleaned them out! Now I have an annoying amount of vegetables lying around....
[color=#400080]'What errand have you, Dark Elf, in my lands?' - Curufin[/color]
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#224 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

I'm back online~ Will catch up in the next couple of days okay?
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#225 Post by Aicanor »

Good you are online again, Ele. Now we are finally going to learn what is going on in misty, rainswept Yvresse... :D

@Laicamir
That nephew released the Caledorians from the ice where they were stored when Laicamir wasn't looking. He made them swear never to return to Laicamir's domain and never reveal to anybody what happened to them, which they were only to happy to do. :mrgreen: Deral, on the other hand, really deserves what he is getting... very soon. :lol: :wink:
Laicamir

#226 Post by Laicamir »

Stupid child, this is why he could never become a mage. :D
[color=#400080]'What errand have you, Dark Elf, in my lands?' - Curufin[/color]
Karalael Moonsinger
Chronicler

#227 Post by Karalael Moonsinger »

Finally managed to get a copy of the new book, and I find out GW have put Tor Finu right next to where I imagined Tor Lupa, well blow that :P I was there first :lol:
[quote="rdghuizing"]
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#228 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Heh Sorry I've been hell slack the last week, brutal work load is my excuse.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#229 Post by Aicanor »

You must have been busy as you didn't even notice the Tor Yvraine comment. :shock:
I am also sorry for the lack of updates this week. I got distracted by painting and I just can't manage both. Now I can promise I'll return to put my mind to the story again.

@Karalael, there is enough space on the map and we know you have a claim on that part of Ulthuan anyway. :wink:
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#230 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Aicanor wrote:You must have been busy as you didn't even notice the Tor Yvraine comment.
Is that about the new army book replacing Tor Yvresse, and the Heraldry book too. I'm still puzzled about that...
Coradon Lorelian

#231 Post by Coradon Lorelian »

Just an update of a few pertinents as i was sitting here twidilling my thumbs.
Coradon Lorelian wrote:Name: Coradon Lorelian
Kingdom: Ellyrion
Titles: Prince of Tor Elyr

Brief History: Young and Impetuous. These words describe the one known as the Young Prince. he was raised as all the people of his kingdom are to be a perfect horseman and a master of Cavalry Warfare. However he had always had a fascination with the Heavy Cavalry of the Silver Helms. He learned and rode until he was High Helm over all the Silver Helm regiments in Tor Elyr. Now as he reaches an age where his Fathers responsibilities might soon pass to him, He has been sent to the Council With 20 of the best nobles to be the voice of the council and to learn the way of politics. For his Father has great ambitions for his son to become High Prince of all Ellyrion.

His Father has many friends in Tiranoc, Caledor, and there is one on the council who has earned the Tiran Lorelian's respect and as such he could expect the full support of their family, If he only knew they supported him. His brother Marlan is currently commanding a reaver regiment on the shores of Nagarythe. His greatest companion is his Horse (fitting for an Ellyrian.) Mithardan a grey steed whose has been his constant companion for these last 10 years. His lover and betrothed is Ariellanna Elisan another noble of Ellyrion however she is a mage and is the tempering influence to the passionate and headstrong young prince.

The Young Ellyrian himself stands a half head taller than the average elf but is still shorter then most chracians. His long brown hair is his pride and a strong muscular body is well-maintained. He carries a sword that has been in his family for thousands of years that alllows the bearer to strike with incredible force (Ogre blade) and carries a magical shield and pendant that Ariellana gifted to him from her families armory (talisman of Preservation and Enchanted shield.) Also he carries several potion she brewed for him. That he will use even though he thinks they taste like dreck. (potion of quickness.)
Signature
Aicanor
Rainbows

#232 Post by Aicanor »

Garmalak wrote:Does the whole thing happen in court?
Not at the Court, these are actions of the Court members. This is the right thread to put questions in if you have more. :wink:

And this is my newest excuse for being late with my posts :D

Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#233 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

KITTENS~ So jelly right now ^_^
Aicanor
Rainbows

#234 Post by Aicanor »

Oh yes, Chaos in its cutest form.
Perturabo

#235 Post by Perturabo »

Sorry to have left you hanging for so long, real life has been jumping up and down on me just recently, and in the middle of all the desperate job searching I spent a couple of weeks living in the sixteenth century where there's no internet access. Strange, I know. I can provide a character sheet now though if I'm still welcome.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#236 Post by Aicanor »

Of course you are welcome! Check the first post of the game thread and post the backstory in this one. Then you can make an intro in the game, or leave it to me if you wish. Just let us know next time you make a journey to the past. We may wish to join you... Heheh.
And also we can make adjustments to the story in that case.
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#237 Post by Luna Guardian »

Perturabo wrote:and in the middle of all the desperate job searching I spent a couple of weeks living in the sixteenth century where there's no internet access.
You visited France? :D

Seriously though, welcome :)
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
The Silly Dragon

#238 Post by The Silly Dragon »

Sorry guys been away from it all, I have no excuses I simply went through a bad patch in life is all (huh I make it sound so small, whatever though :P ).

I'm gonna reread it all and then start getting back in once I have caught up (or if someone wants to just do a small catch up post I wont stop you!).

Altatar is back! (or if his dead in the story or anything can I create a new character?)

Edit: Those Kitties are adorable! 8-[
[b]War. War never changes [/b]
[i]dum spiro, spero...[/i]
[b]"Humans are strange creatures, in a world of such fascination and wonder they have managed to invent boredom"[/b]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#239 Post by Aicanor »

First, another excuse for not writing more...

What can I do? :lol:
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#240 Post by Luna Guardian »

Aicanor wrote:What can I do? :lol:
Don't leave your laptop on the ground for starters :lol:
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians