DAU 12 - The Witching Night - OOC & Signup - Closed

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Amun-Lothain

Re: DAU 12 - The Witching Night - OOC & Signup - Closed

#31 Post by Amun-Lothain »

Days will last about 48 hours, while nights are 24 hours.

And to let you guys know ahead of time, I'll be traveling quite a bit this coming week so a day or night might last a little longer, depending on internet access. I won't cut them short though.
[img]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1459/lvl1.jpg[/img]
Setesh Akhen-Isfet, Commander of the Heralds of Oblivion
Ghost

#32 Post by Ghost »

As I continue to procrastinate, i figured i'd tally our votes since our host is away. So far our day 2 votes are as follows:

Markus Kuestermann: 1
Anika Elzacher: 6
Wolfram Ehrhard: 1
Abstain from vote: 2

There are 12 of us so no majority yet on day 2.
Prince_Asuryan
Giantslayer

#33 Post by Prince_Asuryan »

It's just who has the most votes, not a majority.
'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.'
The Darkness

#34 Post by The Darkness »

As of now its:

Anika Elzacher: 7

so we have both the majority and the most votes.

and by the looks of it I've probably set it up so that I'll be the next gone to voting in Day 3. =D> Go me.
[b]Azazel Fellmane, The Black Pearl of Anar[/b]
[b]Champion of Oblivion[/b]
[b]Fashion Guru of Chaos[/b]
Elven Skins Flayed: 240
36/4/4

[b][u]The Confused Barbarian... Lost in the the seas near Lustria.[/u][/b]
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#35 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Total voting statistics, since everyone are going through them anyway, I might as well share mine :)

Reinhold (Drainial Shadowheart): Anika (Sturen)
Markus (NoOoDLe): Anika (Sturen)
Wilhelm (Luna Guardian): Anika (Sturen)
Wolfram (The Darkness): Anika (Sturen)
Boris (Shandiar): Anika (Sturen)
Klara (Ghost): Anika (Sturen)
Theoderic (Prince_Asuryan): Anika (Sturen)
Elisabeth (Lethalis): Anika (Sturen)

Anika (Sturen): Wolfram Ehrhart
Ruprecht (Cidracin): Markus (NoOoDLe)

Olanis: (Uther Di Asturien): Abstain
Thalos (Ruerl Khan): abstain

Anika Elzacher: 8
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Ghost

#36 Post by Ghost »

Ruerl you went and topped us all by adding who voted for who aswell... I'll have to step up my game day 3.
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#37 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Ghost wrote:Ruerl you went and topped us all by adding who voted for who aswell... I'll have to step up my game day 3.
Gave no info that you could not see by scrolling through a single page ;)
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Ghost

#38 Post by Ghost »

So Anika was an assassin??
Uther Di Asturien

#39 Post by Uther Di Asturien »

Don't think so, i'm pretty sure the druchii get a special color code for their names upon death or at least are specifically pointed out as being one of the people we are looking for.
Ambassador of the [url=http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org]Roundtable of Bretonnia[/url]

[quote="EricJ"]You're all (well.. except Raneth) forgetting the age-old dogma: on the internet, all men are men, all women are men, and all children are the FBI.[/quote]
"Brute force with care"
-Luna Guardian
Ghost

#40 Post by Ghost »

The description of Vengeance Seeking Noble makes it sound as if she was out and about trying to kill people, but your right about the colour code thing so she probably was innocent :/
Amun-Lothain

#41 Post by Amun-Lothain »

Uther is correct, she was innocent. Well mostly. :wink:

This night is going to last a bit longer, probably another 12 hours or so, as I don't have access to a computer and doing everything on a phone is a pain. A few people have yet to send me actions so you've got some extra time. Thanks for your patience everyone, after this turn the rest of the updates will be on time!
The Darkness

#42 Post by The Darkness »

Also for people to keep in mind I'm going to be unable to get to a computer for most of tomorrow... so if I'm slow to respond to any accusations against my innocence and the like (assuming I survive the night) thats why :wink:

Appart from that feel free to accuse as normal. :lol:
36/4/4

Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#43 Post by Ruerl Khan »

The first "innocent" dies, 11 to go. Dun Dun DUNN.
Ghost

#44 Post by Ghost »

10 Kids go into the water, only 6 come back
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#45 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Ghost wrote:10 Kids go into the water, only 6 come back
You think 6 will be left afterwards? Your far more positive than I am.
NoOoDLe

#46 Post by NoOoDLe »

Ruerl Khan wrote:
*You're
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#47 Post by Ruerl Khan »

NoOoDLe wrote:
Ruerl Khan wrote:
*You're
or "you are" but granted. Bad grammatics there. Drop me a PM next time and let me edit it. Feel free to do it each and every single time I do it, I don't mind really, it just helps improving my grasp on the english language.
NoOoDLe

#48 Post by NoOoDLe »

You know... I would start on the fact that you should use CAPS where it's appropriate but.. I'll spare you one.. ;]

Anyhow.. Back on topic. To clarify any future absences on my behalf, I'm currently seeing a girl.. Her presence in my life along with the fact that I actually have to do shit for Uni now is probably going to prevent me from being as active as I'd like. So.. Feel free to use it as an excuse to accuse me but I'd prefer you not to.. ;]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/mdelarbre/slaanesh.jpg[/img][quote="Raneth"]Noodle was elected prime minister for the duration of the crisis.[/quote]
Ghost

#49 Post by Ghost »

^ I don't think she will mind too much if you take 5 minutes to check online. If your devoting to much of your time to her you'll just chase her away, this is your sisters advice to you :)
Uther Di Asturien

#50 Post by Uther Di Asturien »

Ruerl Khan wrote:
I'll put my money on 4.
Ambassador of the [url=http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org]Roundtable of Bretonnia[/url]

[quote="EricJ"]You're all (well.. except Raneth) forgetting the age-old dogma: on the internet, all men are men, all women are men, and all children are the FBI.[/quote]
"Brute force with care"
-Luna Guardian
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#51 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Ghost wrote:^ I don't think she will mind too much if you take 5 minutes to check online. If your devoting to much of your time to her you'll just chase her away, this is your sisters advice to you :)
Wait? NoOoDLe has a sister? I thought he was a spawn of grandfather Spagetthi, and that this girl really just was a pastamancer with the proper incantation to keep him tied up.

As a sidenote: As long as you make a post each day I won't complain or target you specifically, if you become inactive though? Well, when I GM'ed the DAU serie I always gave the assassins a bonus to kill inactive players.
The Darkness

#52 Post by The Darkness »

Ruerl Khan wrote:
As a sidenote: As long as you make a post each day I won't complain or target you specifically, if you become inactive though? Well, when I GM'ed the DAU serie I always gave the assassins a bonus to kill inactive players.
Good to know. Of course it doesn't help that I probably look like one of the guiltier parties right now so I'll probably get targetted none the less. :lol:
36/4/4

NoOoDLe

#53 Post by NoOoDLe »

Ruerl Khan wrote:
Ghost wrote:^ I don't think she will mind too much if you take 5 minutes to check online. If your devoting to much of your time to her you'll just chase her away, this is your sisters advice to you :)
Wait? NoOoDLe has a sister? I thought he was a spawn of grandfather Spagetthi, and that this girl really just was a pastamancer with the proper incantation to keep him tied up.

I can churn out a post per day atleast.. =P And what I meant was, I'd like to spend more time on this than I can with Uni mixing in and all..

Also, Ghost is only my sister In Character.. <<'

Edit: Also.. Sigged. x'D
Ghost

#54 Post by Ghost »

Was trying to stay in character :mrgreen:
NoOoDLe

#55 Post by NoOoDLe »

Isn't it against the rules to reveal your character? Since this is kinda meta-gaming..
Uther Di Asturien

#56 Post by Uther Di Asturien »

As far as I know people can reveal characters at will, but they could very possibly be lying, and the GM will never confirm a reveal.

"Brute force with care"
-Luna Guardian
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#57 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Uther Di Asturien wrote:As far as I know people can reveal characters at will, but they could very possibly be lying, and the GM will never confirm a reveal.
It is actually somewhat a borderline case, a character can have proof of being what he or she claims to be, the question is mostly wether or not this is in the best interest of the storyline that we are writing together. We have had GM's who did reveal and confirm it, and we have had GM's who refused to do that.

Personally i'm on the second wagon, I try to let my players figure it out themselves, unless offcourse it makes a cool story with a dramatic reveal, in which case I support the claim through the host. So, I guess in this case we just need to wait and see what our dear GM reveals ;)

-I'm suprised at the low bodycount so far though! Then again, in my DaU I gave everyone the ability to attempt an assassination, so in the two previous DaU's we had the high elves being more efficient than the dark elves in murdering high elves...
Amun-Lothain

#58 Post by Amun-Lothain »

Ruerl Khan wrote:-I'm suprised at the low bodycount so far though! Then again, in my DaU I gave everyone the ability to attempt an assassination, so in the two previous DaU's we had the high elves being more efficient than the dark elves in murdering high elves...
I will just say that I have never seen so many tied results in one game... :roll:
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#59 Post by Ruerl Khan »

So far there are less votes today than any other day, though they do point in one direction. Can Boris manage to swing it yet? We'll see. So far the tally is as follows:

11 voters:
Boris: 3 votes
Wilhelm: 1 vote
Wolfram: 1 vote
Abstain: 1 vote
Not cast yet: 5 votes.

So, the majority of the votes have been cast but it can easely swing back and forth.
Uther Di Asturien

#60 Post by Uther Di Asturien »

Wait, so is it a simple majority (more votes than any other alternative) or an absolute majority (meaning over half the votes for one alternative)?

Confused I be.

"Brute force with care"
-Luna Guardian