Selling (mostly) old Highelves

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Icarion

Selling (mostly) old Highelves

#1 Post by Icarion »

Greetings Elven-Lords and -Ladies,

i am planning to get rid of most of my non-caledor elves, to get some space in my shelf and before i put things on ebay for some stupid resellers to buy them, i will first ask you folks, if anyone wants to give these (mostly oldhammer) models a new home.
This is for sale:

- Lord on Griffon (from Isle of Blood, with a bit extra "stone" on base) - 15€
- Elf on Great Eagle (metal) - 10€
- Orion, Lord of Athel Loren - metal (painted) - 15€
- Unicorn - 5€
- Phoenix Guard Command Group - metal (hand with banner missing) - 10€
- White Lions Command Group (metal)- 20€
- 5 Ellyrian Reavers (riders metal, horses plastic, all tails missing) - 5€
- 10 Swordmasters + musician + banner - metal (bannerpole was broken - of course... worst built EVER - but hole is drilled in the hand, so it´s fixed and better than before) 20€
- Champion with sword - metal (primed) - 4€
- Champion with halberd - metal (half painted, probably an early Anointed) - 5€

To people from Europe i´ll be sending the parcel with Hermes from germany, if someone really wants the stuff sent to the US i have to check fees. Payment via paypal.

Below i will post the pics.

Live long and prosper,

Icarion
Last edited by Icarion on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caledor for life!
Icarion

Re: Selling (mostly) old Highelves

#2 Post by Icarion »

Ok, forget it, i have no idea how to post pics here. If there´s any interest, send me a PM with your email and i will send you the pics there.
Caledor for life!
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#3 Post by Luna Guardian »

Icarion wrote:Ok, forget it, i have no idea how to post pics here. If there´s any interest, send me a PM with your email and i will send you the pics there.
I'd recommend uploading to Imgur and then using the huge thumbnail and to post here :)
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Icarion

#4 Post by Icarion »

Luna Guardian wrote:
Icarion wrote:Ok, forget it, i have no idea how to post pics here. If there´s any interest, send me a PM with your email and i will send you the pics there.
I'd recommend uploading to Imgur and then using the huge thumbnail and to post here :)
this is "old man vs technique"... :lol:
if you are interested in some things, send me a PM with your email adress and i will send them this way.

edit: i just tested in the other topic, it seems to work, that i upload pics from facebook. :)
Caledor for life!
Icarion

#5 Post by Icarion »

Last edited by Icarion on Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caledor for life!
Icarion

#6 Post by Icarion »

Last edited by Icarion on Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caledor for life!
Galdor

#7 Post by Galdor »

Hi, I would be interested in Korhil + White Lions and Eltharion - love these old minis! I'm based in France so I guess you would be ok to ship there? Please feel free to IM me.
Icarion

#8 Post by Icarion »

Galdor wrote:Hi, I would be interested in Korhil + White Lions and Eltharion - love these old minis! I'm based in France so I guess you would be ok to ship there? Please feel free to IM me.
Sure, France is great. :D
(just "outside EU" is a problem cus i would have to send it via DHL and i wanna avoid crowded postoffices these days)

Cost for shipping to France is 13,90€ according to Hermes Homepage for the size i think the package will have.
Is that ok for you?
Do you know if there´s any issues with postage due to corona/covid19 and parcels hanging in quarantaine or something like that? Afaik sending stuff to or from canada for example is totally forbidden... i have no idea how this looks like for other countries.

Eltharion is - like written above - a bit damaged and the glueing points of the right front-claw and the wings and tail are pretty bad, cus they were glued quite often and are almost filled with superglue. i never had the patience to remove it, cus i rarely used the model, but for some people this might be an issue. Anyway, with a bit of patience, some proper tools and a bit of greenstuff this will still look good. and of course the tip of his lance is a bit filed off, but it´s still a lance! ;) (this is why i give it away so cheap... i just wanna have that said, so there are no misunderstandings) if you give me your mail-adress (via PM is best) i can send you more pics of that model.
Korhil is almost brandnew and the White Lions are stripped from their paint but otherwise they are fine.
Caledor for life!
Ielthan

#9 Post by Ielthan »

Hi, I'd like to buy the unicorn and the eagle character if they're still available, I'm UK based.
Icarion

#10 Post by Icarion »

Ielthan wrote:Hi, I'd like to buy the unicorn and the eagle character if they're still available, I'm UK based.
Sounds great, they are still available. I´ll send you a PM.
Caledor for life!
HZubi

#11 Post by HZubi »

Anything still available?
Icarion

#12 Post by Icarion »

HZubi wrote:Anything still available?
Yes. All the stuff posted above is still available, cus i deleted everything that i sold. Therefor you can still buy:
- Lord on Griffon (from Isle of Blood, with a bit extra "stone" on base) - 15€
- Elf on Great Eagle (metal) - 10€
- Orion, Lord of Athel Loren - metal (painted) - 15€
- Unicorn - 5€
- Phoenix Guard Command Group - metal (hand with banner missing) - 10€
- White Lions Command Group (metal)- 20€
- 5 Ellyrian Reavers (riders metal, horses plastic, all tails missing) - 5€
- 10 Swordmasters + musician + banner - metal (bannerpole was broken - of course... worst built EVER - but hole is drilled in the hand, so it´s fixed and better than before) 20€
- Champion with sword - metal (primed) - 4€
- Champion with halberd - metal (half painted, probably an early Anointed) - 5€

...if you want any pics, tell me which ones and i´ll send you a PM.
Caledor for life!