The love...

All discussions related to Warhammer Fantasy Battles from 1st to 8th edition go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
Rob9

The love...

#1 Post by Rob9 »

Hey guys and gals.. after a long time of feeling depressed and bummed out by the destruction of the old world love is starting to conquer. Yes the passion is starting to seep back out of my hones again... the models were cleaned up, the paints pulled out, new subscription to miniwargamings old world wars and the juices are flowing. Such a great game why would i stop playing?

If things keep going this way i hope to post some plog/general updates for those still interested in 8th.

Cheers!
RE.Lee

Re: The love...

#2 Post by RE.Lee »

Old World Wars was a fun show - some great armies on display there, nice inspiration :wink:

Its only us left now to keep the Old World alive, so play the games, paint the armies and show everything off here!
cheers, Lee

Elven Field Surgeon, Department of Intensive Care, Resuscitation and Necromancy
SpellArcher
Green Istari

#3 Post by SpellArcher »

Bravo!

=D>
Rob9 wrote:Such a great game why would i stop playing?
This.

Looking forward to more. I'll be starting a new blog of my own next month.
Gandalf_82

#4 Post by Gandalf_82 »

Rob9 wrote:Hey guys and gals.. after a long time of feeling depressed and bummed out by the destruction of the old world love is starting to conquer. Yes the passion is starting to seep back out of my hones again... the models were cleaned up, the paints pulled out, new subscription to miniwargamings old world wars and the juices are flowing. Such a great game why would i stop playing?

If things keep going this way i hope to post some plog/general updates for those still interested in 8th.

Cheers!

I went through the exact same thing! Have started playing again now though and definitely agree no reason to stop playing what is a really good game! Look forward to seeing your updates buddy!
Rob9

#5 Post by Rob9 »

Thanks guys.

It helps a lot when you see others playing, painting and talking all things WHFB, the miniwargaming vids have been a huge help motivation wise for me. Hopefully I can repay the favour by making an effort and in turn keeping others motivated and if not I will continue to enjoy a game and a world I loved.

Total war was a nice little boost and bloodbowl is not far away..