The Ninth Age

All discussions related to games of fantasy battles such as AoS, T9A, KoW, MESBG, WAP, Warmaster, etc go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
SpellArcher
Green Istari

Re: The Ninth Age

#91 Post by SpellArcher »

For the best I suspect, would have been a shame to see all that work go to waste!

The question now I feel, is whether all countries will play. This would necessarily mean running several 9th Age tournies, which might complicate scenes already heavily committed to another system.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#92 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

SpellArcher wrote:For the best I suspect, would have been a shame to see all that work go to waste!

The question now I feel, is whether all countries will play. This would necessarily mean running several 9th Age tournies, which might complicate scenes already heavily committed to another system.
I think the bigger question is if all that work will even get done in time.
Giladis
The Merlord

#93 Post by Giladis »

This makes me very happy :D
Giladis
The Merlord

#94 Post by Giladis »

Shannar, Sealord wrote:
SpellArcher wrote:For the best I suspect, would have been a shame to see all that work go to waste!

I think the bigger question is if all that work will even get done in time.
The army lists will be done by late december for release. The Background part of the 9th will probably be done by March. The Art department will take the most time. I can't predict anything but I think it will take a full year to put all AB to the current GW standard.