Spare spears

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Andrew_uk

Spare spears

#1 Post by Andrew_uk »

Hi all, I've been assembling the last of my Spearmen and I realised I'm a little short of the two handed spears (the ones that come in two parts with the right hand holding the spear and the left arm cut off at the wrist).

I'm about 5 short of what I thought I had (and need). Of course the bits stores have all run out and appear to have stopped stocking speaemen so I thought I'd ask here. Does anyone have any? If you have ANY at all it will help me.

I'll happily pay for postage and a couple of pounds for the parts if you want? Or alternatively if there's any parts you need just name them or pick from this list;

[*]I've got a full set of 10 IoB LSG that I'm not bothered about?

[*]various dragon bits

[*]1 lion from the chariot

[*]plenty of WoC bits

[*]plenty of Dark elf bits
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: Spare spears

#2 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'm about 95% sure that I've got that many of them. I'll drag the bits box out tonight or tomorrow. I'm in the US so that'll jack postage up a bit.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

I probably have a few of them lying around. I don't know about 5, but I can have a count later tonight if Shannar doesn't have enough.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Andrew_uk

#4 Post by Andrew_uk »

Heya,

I'm not too fussed if the price jacks up or how long I might have to wait - so long as I can get enough and get both parts (the left arm and the right spear arm).

While I'm here does anyone want the LSG?

Many thanks to you both for your help!!
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
Lithlandis Stormcrow

#5 Post by Lithlandis Stormcrow »

I'd definitely be interested in those Seaguard!

I suppose you don't have a spare Sea Helm about? (One can dream... :oops: )
"Let them that are happy talk of piety; we that would work our adversary must take no account of laws."

http://back2basing.blogspot.pt/
Andrew_uk

#6 Post by Andrew_uk »

Lithlandis Stormcrow wrote:I'd definitely be interested in those Seaguard!

I suppose you don't have a spare Sea Helm about? (One can dream... :oops: )
As a matter of fact I do :)

One of the heads (the dragony one) has been used for something else though, so you would have 1 less choice. Is that ok?

I can bundle that and the LSG together? Not sure where the damn bases have gone but I can throw in some non slotta bases if you require them.

Lithlandis Stormcrow

#7 Post by Lithlandis Stormcrow »

I am fine with that, it's no problem. How much are you looking for them?
"Let them that are happy talk of piety; we that would work our adversary must take no account of laws."

Andrew_uk

#8 Post by Andrew_uk »

5/6 of the double handed spears and as many dragon themed bits as you can spare?

Alternatively if it's just money you want to exchange then make me an offer - but ideally I'd like it to be sufficient for me to get the above bits elsewhere

Lithlandis Stormcrow

#9 Post by Lithlandis Stormcrow »

I am in the middle of moving into a new place but I'll see what I have, as I may have a couple of them spare (eagerly hoping I do anyway)

I'll post something on this later on today.

Lithlandis Stormcrow

#10 Post by Lithlandis Stormcrow »

Yeah I got one and a half :p

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#11 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Well, I must have already sold most of mine off. I have 1.
Andrew_uk

#12 Post by Andrew_uk »

I guess I could look at ways of reconfiguring the unit. But I'd rather not.

I'm happy to buy them up individually if I have to. How much would you both want for yours? That gives me 2 out of 5 :)

Lithlandis Stormcrow

#13 Post by Lithlandis Stormcrow »

Well, turns out a friend of mine has a few more of these spears spare, I can get you 5 of them. Interested in a trade then?

Andrew_uk

#14 Post by Andrew_uk »

Lithlandis Stormcrow wrote:Well, turns out a friend of mine has a few more of these spears spare, I can get you 5 of them. Interested in a trade then?
Very!! Do you have any dragony bits lying around too?

Lithlandis Stormcrow

#15 Post by Lithlandis Stormcrow »

Andrew_uk wrote:
Lithlandis Stormcrow wrote:Well, turns out a friend of mine has a few more of these spears spare, I can get you 5 of them. Interested in a trade then?
Very!! Do you have any dragony bits lying around too?
I think I have a few bits spare from the new dragon box, I'll check tonight after I'm done moving furniture around after work :roll: and take a picture of what I have if you want. May take a bit to get the spears here though since he's on vacation.

Anything specific you're looking for?

Andrew_uk

#16 Post by Andrew_uk »

Anything Caledorian that you have spare and don't need from either the Dragon box, Prince/Noble kit, Dragon Princes... I'd only be interested if it's genuinely spare for you but I could probably make use of all sorts of little bits that I can't specifically think to ask for!! It's the spears I'm really in need of

Lithlandis Stormcrow

#17 Post by Lithlandis Stormcrow »

That I really really can spare I got the two halves of the unarmoured dragon head from the dragon kit