lts - oldhammer high elves

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Mr. Lucifer

lts - oldhammer high elves

#1 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

UK based

Hi all

Looking to sell the following...
20 plastic and metal sprlearmen
21 marauder swordmasters
16 1990s phoenix guard
6 silver helms on full cloth steeds
2 1990s bolt throwers
7 1990s dragon princes
1990s metal tiranoc chariot
3 sets of metal command
Big box of bits - command models, spare spears, mounted characters, silver helms etc...

Looking at selling as 1 lot, mostly unpainted
Last edited by Mr. Lucifer on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We are the chosen of Asuryan, beloved of the gods and heirs to the world. Our armies are the finest in creation; swift where our foes are lumbering, cultured where they are barbaric. Give no thought to failure, nor defeat – we are the Children of Ulthuan and we shall prevail."
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: lts - oldhammer high elves

#2 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Aren't you also trying to trade FOR two 90s bolt throwers? I'm confused. Anyway, if you've got pictures of:
Big box of bits - command models, spare spears, mounted characters, silver helms etc...
I'd love to see them.
Mr. Lucifer

#3 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

I am looking to sell as a lot - not looking to split I don't think... Will grab pictures in the morning though

Also, forgot to mention I have PayPal.
"We are the chosen of Asuryan, beloved of the gods and heirs to the world. Our armies are the finest in creation; swift where our foes are lumbering, cultured where they are barbaric. Give no thought to failure, nor defeat – we are the Children of Ulthuan and we shall prevail."
Mr. Lucifer

#4 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

Hey sea lord - so, here is the "bitz box" a big bad of un barded horses, silver helm riders, metal command group, spearmen, archers, metal reavers... all sorts of things...

for reference as well, here are the items I am selling...

I think id be looking at £200 + postage for the lot...
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#5 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Nothing there I need. But you might consider selling those 2 archer champions separate (or at the least including some clear pictures of them). I know there are several people on this board searching for those.
Mr. Lucifer

#6 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

If I could be bothered Id split it all up and Ebay it all - but I really can't be lol...

If some one buys it from me at £200 they can make a profit on it just by selling it...
Mr. Lucifer

#7 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

Tyrion
Teclis
Mage
Bsb
10 bow reavers
15 metal unarmoured archers with command
15 metal unarmoured archers with command
15 armoured archers with command
20 spearmen with command
19 phoenix guard with command
21 swordmasters with command
6 silver helms with champ
5 dragon princes with champ and standard
2 bolt throwers
Enough bits to make another 5 silver helms, couple of dragon princes, spare archers, big bag of unbarded steeds, toramic chariot and other such goodies
Each of the high elf army books in excellent condition (bar the most current)

Looking to sell all in - open to sensible offers. UK based.
sparkytrypod

#8 Post by sparkytrypod »

If u are selling individually i would be interested in tyrion...

and if so a pic please :D

if not ignore this!
death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain

do an rpg personality test, im from Ireland and I get...

[CENTER][url=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][img]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/24.jpg[/img][/url][/CENTER
Mr. Lucifer

#9 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

Bump - still available
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#10 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

It's all just to new for me, and I'm guessing to old for a lot of crazy people. But with 9th coming in a month you've picked a bad time to try to sell a large lot.
Mr. Lucifer

#11 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

Now on ebay - both on buy it now auctions...

High elf Blood bowl team
http://ebay.us/84sI44

Old hammer high elf army
http://ebay.us/Iny7mo
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#12 Post by Prince of Spires »

A great collection you're selling. Those are some lovely models. Especially the unarmoured archers, which are some of the nicest elf models GW has made (in my opinion of course). I would be tempted by them if they weren't part of a lot this size. But then, I don't really need any more models at the moment.

One advise for the ebay auction would be to increase the quality of the photo's. Some great models in there, but you just can't tell from the pictures. And though it's great value for money (less then 2 pounds per model) I would be hesitant to fork out 200 pounds for models I couldn't see very well.

good luck with the auction.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Mr. Lucifer

#13 Post by Mr. Lucifer »

Big lot gone... Just blood bowl team to sell now...

http://ebay.us/8TtojE