X-wing blog

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Jimmy
Centurion

X-wing blog

#1 Post by Jimmy »

Hey guys

Just a shameless plug for a new blog I've started recently. Please come and check me out.

www.thatsnomoon.info

:)
Nec Sorte Nec Fato - Neither By Chance Nor Fate

X-wing Blog
Bolt Thrower

Re: X-wing blog

#2 Post by Bolt Thrower »

Hey Jimmy, I checked out your blog and just wanted to mention that it was kind of difficult to read as the font color really blended in with the background. I was on my phone so I don't know if that made a difference. Maybe making the font white or a much lighter gray would help.
Battle Standard Bearer. Don't leave home without it.
Bolt Thrower's High Elves
Duranthalis

#3 Post by Duranthalis »

I picked up X-Wing along with some additional ships (Slave I, a TIE advanced, TIE bomber, and an additional X-Wing) about a year ago, but haven't really had a chance to explore it due to just being too busy with real life.

I would love to see the blog get more developed, perhaps you could throw up some info about the theory behind list building or something else along those lines to help newbies out?
PLOG here!
High Elf, done/in progress/unassembled: 12/150/1
Wood Elf, done/in progress/unassembled: 18/2/43
Space Orks, done/in progress/unassembled: Oi.
WH40K Imperials (BT/SoB/SW), done/in progress/unassembled: Oi.

Prepare for a surprise attack!
Rychek
Location: Where folks know what picante sauce should taste like!

#4 Post by Rychek »

Nice blog Jimmy. I'll have to give it a more focused read tomorrow. I actually spent this evening opening my new X-Wing base set along with the Most Wanted, Slave I, IG-2000, Y-Wing and HWK-290 expansions. I'm looking forward to playing my fist game with my models and using the new faction ships on Saturday.

On a slightly different note, have you tried Armada yet? I've played with the base set twice and really like it.
Rychek: he who has not an Asur name.
John Rainbow

#5 Post by John Rainbow »

Looks interesting Jimmy! I'm also into x-wing so this is cool. As an aside I can't get some of the links to work i.e. the one in the defender article to the list.