Court of the Phoenix king idea?

Satisfy all your role playing cravings right here!

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Aicanor
Rainbows

Re: Court of the Phoenix king idea?

#241 Post by Aicanor »

That notebook already IS on the table. :lol:
The Silly Dragon

#242 Post by The Silly Dragon »

Humankind has traversed to the top of the foodchain and has put man on the Moon but with all of our technology and intelligence we are still subject to Kittens and Puppies. I swear they would make the best infantry armour as who the hell would shoot a Kitten? Let alone move one from his Laptop! :P
[b]War. War never changes [/b]
[i]dum spiro, spero...[/i]
[b]"Humans are strange creatures, in a world of such fascination and wonder they have managed to invent boredom"[/b]
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#243 Post by Luna Guardian »

Why do you have a carpet on your table :D
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
The Silly Dragon

#244 Post by The Silly Dragon »

And toast! Toast is rad! :D

Edit: I'm drunk at the moment! Not had a drink for like 5 yeasrs! yeah!
[b]"Humans are strange creatures, in a world of such fascination and wonder they have managed to invent boredom"[/b]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#245 Post by Aicanor »

That would be extra small carpet. But in past centuries it was quite common usage of carpets. How could you walk over something that valuable? :)
TSD - they are cute, and they are my new army of destruction (two are quite enough to wreak havoc). But I wouldn't count on soft hearts of humankind. 8)
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#246 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

I like how it's using the mouse as a pillow.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#247 Post by Aicanor »

Ele, she just loves everything electronic. :lol:
But the delay is not her fault, I have little time now and on those rare occasions when I have time, I usually fall asleep before I realize what is happening. But I will update the story before the weekend is gone.
The Silly Dragon

#248 Post by The Silly Dragon »

That's cool, as long as its moving it doesn't matter how slow to me.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#249 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'm back. But have a lot of catching up to do in a lot of areas. I'll try to get back in before to long.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#250 Post by Aicanor »

Welcome back, I sent you a summary in a PM. Hope the kitties didn't write much nonsense in (they love to walk over the keybord and you just can't catch them both at once :lol: ). They are real army of destruction. :mrgreen:
draxynnic

#251 Post by draxynnic »

For the record, I've been meaning to post, but I've been flat out over the past week. I should be able to get one out in the next couple of days, though, although it might be a shortish one.

Edit to avoid double-post: I've made a post, but in a few hours I'll be heading out of the country for a week and a half with uncertain internet access, so I may not be able to respond to any further developments until I get back.
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#252 Post by Luna Guardian »

draxynnic wrote:"Perhaps I should introduce you to the mother. If Lord Deral is causing your sister grief, then the arrival of the unhatched child's mother might persuade him to end any games he may be playing and take the matter seriously."
Try me :lol:
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
draxynnic

#253 Post by draxynnic »

If Anaril knew what I knew, he wouldn't be suggesting that. But he doesn't. 8)
Aicanor
Rainbows

#254 Post by Aicanor »

Salmar has some knowledge of Chrace lords. Being a hunter himself, he no doubt visited Chrace a few times. Best monsters to date are to be found there. But he is not keen on this particular matchup. :wink:
The Silly Dragon

#255 Post by The Silly Dragon »

Altatar may just turn Dark Elf due to all the power they are getting, just wanted to warn you guys... :lol:
Aicanor
Rainbows

#256 Post by Aicanor »

Shame on him if he does! In that case I hope the rest will prove true Asur and die bravely. :lol:
The Silly Dragon

#257 Post by The Silly Dragon »

Aicanor wrote:Shame on him if he does! In that case I hope the rest will prove true Asur and die bravely. :lol:
Priceless! =D> :lol:
Aicanor
Rainbows

#258 Post by Aicanor »

I couldn't resist. :) But I do think Swordmaster of Hoeth is right - DE will not be able to get all the toys at once. They are supposed to be consummate warriors. They are also supposed to be fewer in number. Not much chance of that by the rules. AlI believe we can still deal with them if we plan carefully. And if all fails, I still have about 5000 points worth of DE models, waiting to be painted. :mrgreen:
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#259 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

No more pendant means I think Ele could take a dreadlord easy enough.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Aicanor
Rainbows

#260 Post by Aicanor »

Not sure about easy, but he can be dealt with. With Tiralya to help. But he'll have hatred, and reroll ones. No rerolls for Ele... Not easy, but we will get them in the end. ;)
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#261 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

Seven Attacks hitting on 4+ is 4 hits on a good day, wounding on 2+(if I was smart enough to down the potion) should give me 3 wounds with -4 to his AS, no save for any sixes to wound.
My rolling is never average though ^_^
The Silly Dragon

#262 Post by The Silly Dragon »

So I have a choice to make? Interesting... :twisted:
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#263 Post by Ruerl Khan »

The Silly Dragon wrote:Humankind has traversed to the top of the foodchain and has put man on the Moon but with all of our technology and intelligence we are still subject to Kittens and Puppies. I swear they would make the best infantry armour as who the hell would shoot a Kitten? Let alone move one from his Laptop! :P
I could'nt resist, so here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJTbk9fAdWI
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#264 Post by Aicanor »

The Silly Dragon wrote:So I have a choice to make? Interesting... :twisted:
You always have choices... :mrgreen:

Oh and Ruerl, I can't resist as well, so:

It was funny though, creepy, but funny. I am not so naive not to know that world is full of kitten killing and stuff anyway. I just didn't feel the need to point before. :mrgreen:
The Silly Dragon

#265 Post by The Silly Dragon »

I like that the Kitten is stomping the Dark Elves! Good pussy! :mrgreen:

Remind me of Puss in Boots too.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#266 Post by Aicanor »

Well, kittties are a lot like Dark Elves - they also like to play with their prey. :wink:
Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#267 Post by Ruerl Khan »

I like you Aicanor, you got a wonderful humour. A pity I have to kill you now. Once you remove that cat, which I just so happen to be allergic to.
I love pushing around my small delicatedly painted dolls together with the rest of you.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#268 Post by Aicanor »

Cats are hard to remove unless they want to (and they don't care how much you sneeze), so I guess I am safe for now. In other news they just managed to hunt down my Lego-eagle. And it was perched on the top shelf...

Ruerl Khan
High Executioner

#269 Post by Ruerl Khan »

Aicanor wrote:Cats are hard to remove unless they want to (and they don't care how much you sneeze)
Certainly true, and cats have an allergi detector, it goes like this: Ohhh! That is the person I need to brush up against! I find that placing a book in the general direction of the trajectory of the cats jump works as a brilliant deterrent however. Book-meet-cat. Which results in Cat-meets-floor. and the indignified look of "I meant this to happen!" before it walks away.
Aicanor
Rainbows

#270 Post by Aicanor »

Now that is perfectly true. :mrgreen: My husband is allergic as well, but he just likes them so much that he doesn't care and in a day or two the allergic reaction goes away never to return (as a reaction on that particular cat). Lucky maybe... :D