Greetings

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Rd.Parto

Greetings

#1 Post by Rd.Parto »

Heya guys!

Just wanted to say Hi. I'm new here, but not really new. I spent a lot of time on this website waaaay back, 3-4 years ago.. Then I lost my account and email adress, quit the hobby etc... But I'm back! So hiya! About me, 21y/o, live in the Netherlands.. Goes to University..

Want to know more? Just ask! or.. not.. then just say hi.. or something ;)

xLloyd
Cheers!
xx Lloyd
Eldacar
Auctoritas Principis

Re: Greetings

#2 Post by Eldacar »

Hello. :)
"Hi guys, I just want to say that for some unknown reason I dreamed the entire Lore team was on my roof last night and we were barbequing a marlin while discussing some rand stuff. It was vivid enough for me that my mother had to wake me up to stop me from mumbling and twitching, believing I was having a nightmare." ~Giladis

"Think of the Loremasters as irresponsible parents. VictorK is the one you need to talk to if you want permission for something, I'm the evil parent that says 'no' and Eldacar is your grumpy grandfather who fought in some war and is scary and authoritative." ~Ruerl Khan

"And believe me, I like my websites like I like my boyfriends: wild, free, and unlikely to give me a virus." ~Sirist

[21:39:08] <Lethalis> Cenyu; I figured that with all the smoke that always seems to hang around you, you'd be used to it.
[21:39:49] <Cenyu> Bold words, flying Dutchman.
Shadow star

Re: Greetings

#3 Post by Shadow star »

Hey
[i]The shadow of war is cast long in the dying light of peace.[/i]