Forum Thread - Latest Aquisitions

All discussions related to Warhammer Fantasy Battles from 1st to 8th edition go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
Lady Phoenix

Forum Thread - Latest Aquisitions

#1 Post by Lady Phoenix »

I would like to suggest, if it hasnt already, a stickied thread called Latest Aquisitions

Then people can post things they have recently bought.

The thread will not be a gallery of painted models (Unless they bought something ready painted) just a little "Im pleased within myself because I now own such and such"
Penny
aka Nápoldë Melwasúl

http://www.ladyphoenix.co.uk

Gliitering Host of Nápoldë Melwasúl
Under Construction
John Rainbow

Re: Forum Thread - Latest Aquisitions

#2 Post by John Rainbow »

Maybe one of the mods might disagree but I'm not sure what this would add to the forum. What do you think about this or why do you want the thread? What does it encourage here?

We already have a monthly painting challenge and I see no reason why this couldn't be included in that. You could tell people what you have got and how you are getting on assembling and maybe painting if you get that far. Or create a hobby blog and discuss it there.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Re: Forum Thread - Latest Aquisitions

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

At the moment the mods don't really have an opinion either way (though when I say mods, I mean me, since I haven't actually discussed this with any of the others yet).

It could be a nice addition, though I have no idea if people like this sort of thing. Best approach is probably to create a topic for this (painting & modelling section is the place to go). If there is sufficient interest then I'll sticky it. We should notice soon enough I think.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.