Enemy of the month

All discussions related to Warhammer Fantasy Battles from 1st to 8th edition go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...

Enemy of the Month (March)

Bretonnia
No votes
Beastmen
6%
Deamons of Chaos
No votes
High Elves
6%
Lizardmen
6%
Ogre Kingdoms
35%
Orcs & Goblins
No votes
The Empire
29%
Vampire Counts
12%
Warrios of Chaos
6%
Undead Legion
No votes
Legions of Chaos
No votes

Total votes: 17

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Enemy of the month

#1 Post by Prince of Spires »

Oopsy. February is already over. Sorry about that. Time to pick an enemy of the month again. Poll will be open until next monday.

The goal is simple. Find out what strong and weak choices are for different armies, what common builds are and how do we fight (and beat) them?

Each month will feature a different army. Ideally the discussion will run for about a month. At the end of it we can have a look if we can summarize the discussion in article form perhaps. Which we can then save for posterity...

So, voting is open for the next 7 days. Who should be the next enemy of the month? The army with most votes gets chosen.
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Razzy Mac

Re: Enemy of the month

#2 Post by Razzy Mac »

I voted ogres, I think it'll be interesting to get everybody's thoughts on how to play against them. They seem tailor-made to squish our T3 Elves with their gutstars, etc. The impact hits alone..! So I'd like to see what people do to counter them.
RM's High Elf Plog
High Elves: 9 Painted, 112 Remaining
Shadeseraph

#3 Post by Shadeseraph »

I'm gonna vote for High elves, for a change. Mirror matches are always something unconventional in that neither list building nor tactics are easily defined.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=48662]My standard gaming lists - 2500 pts.[/url]
Elkadar

#4 Post by Elkadar »

Rod, how long poll is going to be open?

It seems that Ogres might be new enemy of the month and I have some issues to discuss about them.
No haste however, I'm not pushing by any means ;)
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#5 Post by Prince of Spires »

I get the hint... ;) Topic will be up shortly. Ogres it is. Someone just forget to set an end date for the poll.

=>

Enemy of the month: Ogres

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.