Host Of The Eternity King Conversion Army

All discussions related to Warhammer Fantasy Battles from 1st to 8th edition go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
Dark Armed Dragon

Host Of The Eternity King Conversion Army

#1 Post by Dark Armed Dragon »

Hay Guys I am Looking To Put Together A Badass Host Of The Eternity King Army With Conversions To Make Everything Look As Tough As Possible, And Was Looking At Getting Some Really Good Ideas.

Essentially I am envisioning a heavily armored army that is not cost effective what so ever

This Is What I Have Come Up With So Far.

DARK DRAGON GUARD (Phoenix Guard)
Full Command 5x5
Musician-dragon prince horn,dragon prince helmet, phoenix guard halberd, torso, legs
Champion- Noble legs/torso/cape, IOB Griffon helmet as head, noble axe, phoenix guard pointing arm, noble helmet feathers attached to cape (wings)
Standard Bearer- phoenix guard torso/legs, noble banner, prince on dragon helmet helmet, left hand sword
Units, phoenix guard legs, torso, halberd, dragon prince helemt
Archmage Lv 4 - chaos sorcerer body, weapon, holdin book of hoeth, princre on dragon helmet

EXECUTIONERS
Full Command
Annointed Of Asturan
Units - Shadow Warrior Helmets, Executioner Body, Great Sword

DARK RIDERS
Units - Caledor Horses, Cold One Knight Torso, Lances, Repaer Crossbow or Shield, Corsair Champ Heads
Champion - Same with dreadlord on black dragon helmet

WITCH ELVES or CORSAIRS (for stats)
Not 100% Sure what I want to do here, basically just the toughest ever looking core infantry/spearmen
Thinking Noble/annointed of Asyuran Legs, Dragon Prince Of Caledor Torso/Helmet,
Corsair Hand Weapons/ Phoenix Guard, Dreadlord On Black Dragon Left Side Swords, with Regular Sword On Right Side (Just A Tough, Heavy Armoured Infantry or lances with shield

DOOMFIRE WARLOCKS
Mounted mage horse, mage on dragon armour, mage heads and staff

GLADE GUARD
Not sure at all, but definitely sister of avelorn bows

MALEKITH/IMRIK
Dragon http://www.amazon.com/McFarlanes-Dragon ... nes+dragon
And Or
High elf dragon Base, Nazgul body with added front arms, dark elf dragon head
Rider- Dragon Prince Armour, Dragon Prince Champ Head, Dreadlord Head, Lance & Shield

ANY IDEAS WOULD BE AWESOME
Ladril Caledor

Re: Host Of The Eternity King Conversion Army

#2 Post by Ladril Caledor »

Great ideas here. How about some dark Sisters of the Thorn, masked shadow warriors riding black stags...
Dark Armed Dragon

Re: Host Of The Eternity King Conversion Army

#3 Post by Dark Armed Dragon »

Sounds pretty awesome