Return of Reckoning

A forum for all other games which don't fit into the other gaming forums. Elves (and other races) in other tabletop wargame systems. The place to discuss systems like, Mordheim, Warmachine, Infinity and Warthrone. But also topics that relate to any other game such as 40K, Dropzone Commander, board games or PC/Console gaming belong here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Nicanor

Return of Reckoning

#1 Post by Nicanor »

I'm not too familiar with searching on this forum though I'm sure the subject has been talked about before. I'm not sure how long ago. For those of you/us who played Warhammer Online some enterprising individuals revitalized the game as Return of Reckoning. A lot has happened with it (I am not part of developing the game but I do enjoy playing it) so even if you looked at it when they first began it might deserve another look.

http://www.returnofreckoning.com

If I've put this post in the wrong subforum I apologize.
SpellArcher
Green Istari

Re: Return of Reckoning

#2 Post by SpellArcher »

Link inserted and moved to Other Games.

SA

Nicanor wrote:If I've put this post in the wrong subforum I apologize.
No worries Nicanor. Thanks for posting this.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

Looks like fun! In the intro film the AI looks like it could use a bit of work. But that might just be my impression. Still, playing HE and kicking some serious WH ass should be good times.

I need more time / fewer hobbies...

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Nicanor

#4 Post by Nicanor »

Oh the game itself is something like 9 years old. EA closed up shop but these guys were able to start this private server. they are nearly rebuilding it from the ground up. if you had seen it two years ago compared to today... wow. amazing work. anyway, it's free to play and the admins are rather on top of keeping people following the rules. if you do play, be sure to read the rules. they don't mess around at all. as a result though, the community is good.
Nicanor

#5 Post by Nicanor »

Just a bump for the post here. I've not said anything about it in 6-7 months. Lots of new things going on even in that time. I'd encourage yall to have a look. If you're a high elf fan, considering the forum we're on here lol, the is an all high elf guild in game should that strike your fancy.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#6 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I started playingfor a bit. Just don't have time to keep it up.