Age of Sigmar Azyr Comp

All discussions related to games of fantasy battles such as AoS, T9A, KoW, MESBG, WAP, Warmaster, etc go here, including army construction, comp creation, campaign and scenarios design, etc...
jjmctweaty

Age of Sigmar Azyr Comp

#1 Post by jjmctweaty »

The list I have come up with has worked out pretty well. Our local campaign leader has come up with a rules packet for making lists that seems pretty balanced. I will see if I can post that later this week for anyone that would want to try it out. This is my list.

Sea Helm = 1 point

Mage = 1 point

20 Seaguard = 1 point per 10

2x Bolt Throwers = 1 point per warmahcine(limit 2 warmachines for 10 point armies)

10 WL = 1 for 5

10 SM = 1 for 5

I find the sea helm syncs very well with the seaguard for rerolls in combat and improved wounding.

Mage can shield 18 inches for +1 save bubble which is crucial.

WL amd Sm speak for themselves.

Bolt throwers are crazy good

This equates to a 10 point list. Very easy to make and all the armies have gotten this treatment from our community. We have many play testers right now and are still tweaking the rules. There are 5 point, 10 point, 15 points, 20 points, 30 points. The smaller value lists would represent patrols or a skirmish. All the way up to 30 points with a storm of magic/apoc size game. We based the point system on model wounds and scale-ability with other similar, models more or less.

EDIT: Here is the link to our groups packet for determining list building and some house rules to limit heroes etc. http://www.louisvillewargaming.com/Files/AzyrComp.pdf