2000 pt. White Lion vs. 2000 HE Horde.

This forum is for the posting of reports of your famous victories and crushing defeats. It is for both single battle reports and for ongoing army diaries/blogs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

AsurPrince

2000 pt. White Lion vs. 2000 HE Horde.

#1 Post by AsurPrince »

This list is based off the 2000pt list everyone helped me make.

ME (archers, spears, chariot, reavers an 2 troops of lions)
Him (60 unit Spear Horde with suport mage/life lore. I'm not gona lie, I got owned)

TURN 1
Manurving and spell trading, 0 Contact
TURN 2
It looked good to start. I hit a 20 unit of his sm with my small unit of lions. He rolled 11 against my fear. I killed 11 of his units right off the bat and didnt loose a single guy. (I thot i was laughing) He did manage to get off a Thorn of vines when i failed the dispell I shruged it off.
TURN 3
Next turn he counterd my spells ; I hit his unit of SH with my chariot, won combat and rode them down. Then my big unit of lions hit the spears head on, I killed 9 spears, he killed 3 lions but he still won CR, I passed the test to stay and fight. hHis turn came up, he cast +4 T on his unit with all his dice and I couldnt block it. His archers hit my small lions but did 0 Damage. I won Leadership and my lions hit his spears for 5 casualties he killed 6 lions. I also Finished of his SM with only 1 casualty.
TURN 4
My chariot failed its charge on his archers but My eagles made it. I also flanked his spears on one side with my reavers and on the otherside with my lions. He passed all his tests. I was able to use my archers and mage to kill 1 of his 2 eagles. I killed 14 of his spears he killed 7 lions in 1 group, 4 in the other and 3 reavers. I lost CR but passed all my tests. My eagles killed 2 archers and took 1 wound. His following round of combat, he got off regeneration an reserected 6 units. My chariot crew killed his eagle, but he killed of the last of my reavers and all my lions in the big group but 3. My other lions only lost 1 and stayed to fight.
TURN 5
My chariot hit his archers/Mage I killed 8 archers and ran down his AM. I killed 6 more spears and lost all my lions in both groups and 1 wound on my Prince.
TURN 6
I charged the rear of his spears killing 5. The prince killed 2. The prince died and chariot was left with 1 wound. My mages and Archers were usless in close combat. Next round he killed my chariot.
TURN 7
I was stupid and rolled all my dice on Flames of Phenox, miscast, and rolled a 5... killed all my archeres but 1. On his phase, He charged and I died.

END
In the end he had 1 Eagle, 27 of his 60 spears and his noble BSB.

Were gona have a 3000 pt battle in 2 weeks HE vs HE. I want to make a WL horde. Ill post a new list soon. Feed back would be great.