WTS - End Times: Khaine - Limited Edition #373

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Ptolemy

WTS - End Times: Khaine - Limited Edition #373

#1 Post by Ptolemy »

Hey all,

So I went and bought the limited edition for the End Times:Khaine book. I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit that much cash to it right before the holiday season and I assumed that I could get it, give the extras a good look and decide what I wanted to do from there (figuring I could just return it).

Turns out, if you open the shrink wrap on the book set (which I did) GW won't take the return.

So, here I am. Frankly, it was the wrong time of year to spend that much on a book. So, I'm offering it here to the folks on Ulthuan before I go towards the Ebay route. There is nothing wrong with the book, nor is this a scam. If people really want I can post pics but I just figured everyone has seen it by now (or could just look on the GW site). The whole thing is a higher quality than the standard hard back. The books are gorgeous, actually, and if it were any other time of year I'd just happily keep them.

The book is in completely new condition with the exception that it is opened. I literally opened it, paged through the added art folio (which is very nice, actually) and closed it all back up again into its numbered box. You'll get the book in its numbered box, just like I got it. If you ever intended to look at the contents of any part of the book, including the art folio, you would have had to have opened it anyway.

I checked on Ebay and they are listed at stupid prices. I'm not trying to screw anyone over here.

So, I'm happy to take $175 which is literally the price I paid (with tax included). I do ask that the buyer (whoever you may be) live in the continental US (I'm not shipping beyond that unless someone REALLY wants it.) and that they be willing to pay the shipping which I honestly do not yet know what it will cost.

As you can see by most post count and my long history on this site that I'm not just going to snatch your money and run. I have the book, its wonderful and I'm happy to see it to a nicer home. If GW had allowed me to return it, I'd have done that. Not looking to profit, just to get back what I paid. If you want to go ahead and resell it at a profit, feel free.

So, if there is interest, let me know!

Thanks,

Jay
[quote]Tethlis: "Most GW female sculpts tend to look like a surly transgender woman of the night, and it would be nice to avoid that if possible."[/quote]
Fenix729

Re: WTS - End Times: Khaine - Limited Edition #373

#2 Post by Fenix729 »

Hello, I know this is a rather old post but is this book so for sale?

Thank you,