Slotta-bases

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

Slotta-bases

#1 Post by Prince of Spires »

I have a bunch of metal LSG lying around (which I would love to paint up and which are not for sale). Only problem I have with them is that they came without bases. So, I need 20 or so straight slotta-bases (the LSG are looking straight forward).

So, if you have any, I would love to buy / trade / get them. I have a whole bunch of elf bits lying around if you need anything.

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: Slotta-bases

#2 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

I'll have to count, but I think I can get you all 20, as long as it's ok is some have a bit of primer or green paint on them (I may be able to avoid the green paint ones even).

I'll have to think about what I might want in exchange, but I'd be really happy if we might be able to do a LSG for LSG swap as part of it. There is a sculpt I only have one of (and it's not exceptional quality). If that's something you'd be open to I'd greatly appreciate it (and I'll send a picture of the sculpt I need so you can check if it's one you have, as well as a picture of the ones I have extra of so you can pick which you want).
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#3 Post by Prince of Spires »

Sounds like a great offer Shannar. I don't mind a bit of primer or paint on there (it's a base after all), as long as they are reasonably flat and even (so no big blobs of paint on there). They will probably end up re-primed and painted over anyway.

I can have a look at the different sculpts I have to see if I have the one you want. I'm fine with exchanging them one for one. As long as I have at least one of that model left over that is. I didn't realize there were that many different sculpts. So I'm not sure how many of each I have.

Let me know what you want for them.

Rod

Check out my plog

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#4 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

http://www.solegends.com/citcat2000/c2000p192-01.htm

The one I'm looking for is #2.

I have extras of 1,3,4,8

If you have #1 on the picture below and can do the sculpt swap on the seaguard I'd be happy to send the bases and the scuplt of your choice.

http://www.solegends.com/citcat2000/c2000p186-00.jpg

If not I'm sure we can work out something. I'm looking for almost anything undead, dark elf or beastmen. Empire stuff or anything mordhiem would probably be interesting too.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#5 Post by Prince of Spires »

Are they the plastic spearmen? I might have one of them lying around, though he probably is painted.

Rod

Check out my plog

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#6 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Prince of Spires wrote:Are they the plastic spearmen? I might have one of them lying around, though he probably is painted.

Rod

Nah, those are the metal ones. Though the look tons like the old plastics...
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#7 Post by Prince of Spires »

I was afraid you would say that. I don't have any metal spearmen (yet...). So I can't help you there. I do have some metal HE archers instead if you're interested in those.

I do have LSG #2 (in good condition even) as it happens. I somehow ended up with a batch with 16 LSG #1, 1 #2 and 3 command... I even have quiver #2 (or rather, I only have quiver #2). I wouldn't mind changing him for either #4 or #8.

For the rest I'm not sure I have something you could use. I don't have any undead, dark elf, beastmen or Empire bits or anything mordhiem related. I have a choice of elves, elves or elves (all in the High variety). I could pick up some mordheim or other stuff off of ebay. Or I could ask a friend about Undead bits (which he has a lot of).

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Rod

Check out my plog

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#8 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Well, since the LSG swap can be part of it I'd say lets make this happen. And to help your variety Lets say I send you a 3, 4, and an 8, and you send 2 #1s and the number 2. And if you send the quivers I'll send 3 different ones as well.

As for the rest, if you have any interesting bits from the modern HE plastics that'll work. Mostly I'd be interested in decorative type bits, or (non-spearman) sheilds.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#9 Post by Prince of Spires »

That is an incredibly generous offer. And I gladly take you up on it.

Bits I have you might find interesting
- A lion (from the chariot kit)
- lion cloaks
- dragon bits (head and tail)
- a frost phoenix head
- a whole bunch of banners
- skycutter bits (including the little seagull which for some reason is very popular (no idea why...))
- tiranoc horses
- the decorative bits in the plastic RBT kit.
- plastic silver helm horse heads (ok, they probably are not interesting... but they're yours if you want them)
- a motley collection of weapons, musical instruments and books/staffs and some plumes and feathers.

Rod

Check out my plog

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#10 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

There are some things there that I'd be interested in for sure. I'll send you a pm tonight or tomorrow.
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#11 Post by Prince of Spires »

Trade concluded. I received Shannar's package in good order. Fast shipping and good quality. So all in all a great trade (from my perspective at least).

Rod

Check out my plog

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#12 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Prince of Spires wrote:Trade concluded. I received Shannar's package in good order. Fast shipping and good quality. So all in all a great trade (from my perspective at least).

Rod
Same here.