Have: High Elf Stuff / Want: Cash or trade

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Antheron

Have: High Elf Stuff / Want: Cash or trade

#1 Post by Antheron »

I have lots of Seaguard (not sure how many, I think at least 50), some Swordmasters and Reavers. Also a Bolt Thrower, mounted Prince and lots of bits you may be looking for from various kits (things like the Hawk from the Skycutter, for example).

I'm happy to sell things, or I can also trade depending on what you have. I'm after some Dark Elf stuff at the minute, from the new range mostly, and also a few Dark Eldar things. If anyone has a Scourgerunner they don't want, or just the Beastmaster crew from one, I'd be very interested. Same goes for the Beastmasters from the Hydra kit.

I had another account on here a good while ago, but have completely forgotten what my username was and I've moved since - but I made a few trades then so it may turn out we've done business before.

Regards.

*edit* Should have said, I'm UK-based and most of the HE stuff is either still on the sprue or at least just undercoated.
Antheron

Re: Have: High Elf Stuff / Want: Cash or trade

#2 Post by Antheron »

Skycutter Roc sold.
Antheron

#3 Post by Antheron »

Prince, Bolt Thrower and Reavers are gone.

Found some Tiranoc chariots still on the sprues and still have the Seaguard and Sword Masters.
Gandalf_82

#4 Post by Gandalf_82 »

Antheron wrote:Prince, Bolt Thrower and Reavers are gone.

Found some Tiranoc chariots still on the sprues and still have the Seaguard and Sword Masters.

Thumbs up to Antheron from me. Very reasonable price on the Prince, BT and Reavers and well packed, quick dispatch.

Cheers!
Antheron

#5 Post by Antheron »

Pleased they arrived safely. Hope they kill a few Orcs for you.
Antheron

#6 Post by Antheron »

Sold the Tiranocs.

Just the Sea Guard and Sword Masters left now, but also have a large amount of Dwarfs and Space Marines that need to go to make room for more stuff.
adamsg01

#7 Post by adamsg01 »

G'day, interested in the Sword masters if u still have them. I am after the IOB ones though as the latest metals are a bit too short. Could you let me know what you have pls? I am in Australia too btw so if you are not interested in international post I'd understand.
ta
Gary