WTS/WTT Large High Elfe Army

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Melchior

WTS/WTT Large High Elfe Army

#1 Post by Melchior »

Hello. I'm trying to get rid of my HE army I've collected over the last year or so. I liked it at first but have gotten more into wanting a 40k army. Looking for cash(Pay pal only) or a similar sized Chaos space marine army if anyone has one. Not looking to split up. Located in U.S.

Tyrion Mounted (metal & plastic)
Korhil (metal)
Mounted Mage (Metal & plastic)
Bolt thrower with crew and extra bits.
Metal archer
Metal standard bearer
Metal Noble from old chariot
3 metal spearmen(one missing shield)
3 IoB princes or nobles on griffon(2 on sprue)
4 IoB Mages(one has a couple of bits broken but i have the bits)
40 IoB Lothern sea guard
40 IoB Swordmasters
20 IoB Ellyrian Reavers
16 spearmen still on sprue
Lothern sea helm Battle standard
Plus the book, templates, dice, and box from Island of Blood

I also have a Dark Elf Repeater Bolt Thrower with crew in metal, 2 de's with axes, standard bearer, and champion, all metal if anyone is interested in that too.

I have pic's but can't figure out how to upload them here.
Melchior

Re: WTS/WTT Large High Elfe Army

#2 Post by Melchior »

I went ahead and threw these on eBay. Wasn't sure about the price though. I may be too optimistic in my asking price. Here is the listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-Fanta ... 3f30f050ed. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#3 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

It's more than I'd pay, but that's because I'm cheap. You're in the proper range though. Will be interesting to see if it sells. There are just a lot of armies for sale out there lately it seems. You might do better selling it in units, but that wouldn't be near as convenient as getting it gone in one go. Good luck.
Melchior

#4 Post by Melchior »

Thanks. Yeah from all the research of pricing I've done over the years I thought it seemed close. Just seems like whenever I don't have any money there are a lot of good deals on big armies, but when I have the money there's a drought. Of course right now I've seen a lot of stuff I'd like but it's usually more than I would want to pay plus I have zero gaming funds atm. Hence the reason I'm trying to sell my HE's.