Ulthuan

Ulthuan, Home of the Asur
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:30 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:27 pm 

More High Elf / Wood Elf/ Dark Elf Minis for sale on Ebay!!

Just a quick update for all the fellow sons & daughters of Asuryan / Avid miniature collectors / painters / converters out there!

For those of you who have already bought some of my collection from me via Ebay - "Thankyou very much, I hope you like what you got and I look forward to seeing the mini's well-loved and all painted-up and beautiful on the Ulthuan.net forums!"

You may be pleased to hear that I have listed a whole bunch of more High Elf goodies and will probably be listing more in the future, but for now here is a list of what I currently (at time of posting) have available for auction right-now on my Ebay shop:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/lothernmercantile

Warhammer 5 x Dark Elf Cold One Knights Plastic BNIB 7th Edition (boxed set)
Warhammer 5 x Dark Elf Cold One Knights Plastic BNIB 7th Edition (boxed set)

Warhammer Wood Elf 17 x Scouts Metal OOP 5th / 6th Edition

Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged, undercoated & unassembled)

Warhammer High Elf Hero with Bow Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)

Warhammer High Elf 12 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 15 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 20 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black/partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 20 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 20 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black/partially painted/unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 12 x Swordmaster of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged & unassembled with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 12 x Swordmaster of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Swordmaster of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted/undercoated with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted/unpainted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 13 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 19 x Phoenix Guard Metal OOP 7th Edition With Command Group (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 15 x Phoenix Guard Metal OOP 7th Edition With Command Group (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 15 x Phoenix Guard Metal OOP 7th Edition With Command Group (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 12 x Armoured Archer Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Armoured Archer Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 5 x Armoured Archers Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, assembled & painted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Spearmen Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, assembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Spearmen Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, assembled & partially painted with bases)

- there are also 11 x metal 4th/5th edition Infantry command groups in a variety of combinations of champion/musician/standard bearer - some of which are quite rare and 'interesting' - these would compliment the metal swordmaster, archer, white lion & spearmen infantry units very well (and indeed were designed by Games Workshop/Citadel/Marauder to do so) - just sayin . . . :wink:

The bids all start at 99p and postage is flat rate £3 to anywhere in the UK with Royal Mail 1st Class
I will combine postage on multiple wins and I will also post overseas (providing you have an address there - of course!)

so have another look at my stock, you might see something you like & possibly be able to pick-up a bargain to help bolster your troops for the glory of Ulthuan!!! (or Athel Loren!! / Naggaroth!)

Good luck, happy bidding and may all your dice roll sixes (except on LD tests!)
- Lothern Mercantile / Cyrannoc

Learned Something New Today

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:20 pm 

Hello Everyone.

Just a quick update to let y'all know that I have listed some more High Elf bargain goodies on good ol' Ebay.

Just click the link below to get taken to my Ebay shop and have a browse / see what's on offer - lots of great mini's for sale, all with 99p starting bids - I will ship anywhere in the world (providing you can give me an address).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/lothernmercantile

Below is a list of what I have available this time round:

ALL THE LISTINGS BELOW ARE BRAND-NEW & IN ORIGINAL BLISTER PACKS - some real beauties in here :)

Warhammer High Elf 2 x Unarmored Archers Command Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 3 x Unarmored Archers Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition

Warhammer High Elf 2 x Armored Archers Metal BNIB OOP 4th / 5th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 2 x Armored Archers Metal BNIB OOP 5th / 5th Edition
<--- together this little lot is enough to make a decent unit of 10 x Armored Metal Archers

Warhammer High Elf 1 x Silver Helm Champion Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 1 x Silver Helm Musician Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition

Warhammer High Elf 1 x Ellyrian Reaver Command Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition

THE LISTINGS BELOW ARE ARRANGED INTO SMALL UNITS - perfect as start-up units or unit additions - some classics 'golden oldies' here! :)

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Phoenix Guard Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition
<--- thats a whopping 50 x metal Phoenix Guard all-together - does that qualigy as a 'horde' unit or what!?

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Armored Archers Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition
<--- a grande total of 40 x Metal Armored Archers here, add the 10 above still lovingly nestled in thier original blister packs and you got a stonking-great unit of 50 x Metal Archers!! - FIGHT IN THE SHADE!!! - well, you'll have to, wont you!? ;)

Warhammer High Elf 11 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 6th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 6th Edition

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition

Warhammer High Elf 12 x Swordmasters of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition

and thats the lot (for now), make sure you keep checking the shop for new stuff being put-up for sale, I have a vast collection and (almost) everything must go!

so, take a look, thanks for viewing and Happy Bidding!!

All the best
- Cyrannoc / Lothern Mercantile

Learned Something New Today