Selling-off Hundreds of High Elf/Dark Elf/Wood Elf Minis!

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Cyrannoc

Selling-off Hundreds of High Elf/Dark Elf/Wood Elf Minis!

#1 Post by Cyrannoc »

Hail to thee all ye faithful sons & daughters of the Asur/Asrai!

I Haven’t posted here in ages but for a short time I was a regular poster/commenter here and some of you may remember that some time ago I posted about selling-off a vast portion of my ridiculously large (and mostly unpainted & unassembled) High Elf/Dark Elf/Wood Elf collection.

Well, over the festive break I was finally able to clear some time to photograph and begin listing some of the stuff that I can just about bring myself to part with on good ol’ Ebay.

(Some of the more venerable amongst you will probably recognize many of the super-duper golden-oldie minis I am selling up on Ebay).

Keep a keen eye-out for my listings over the coming months as there are currently and certainly will be lots of juicy bargains and some pretty fancy rare stuff going for sale not to mention plenty of bits & bobs worthy of some conversion work or just to buy for the bitz box yeah? ;)

So, if anyone is interested in bidding on the minis I have for sale just click the link below to be taken to my Ebay shop – have a browse and pop a bid if you see something shiny that you like.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/lothernmercantile

(please be aware that what is currentl available for sale is not a comprehensive list of the things I intend to sell, there will be more coming next month as I have currently exceeded my 100 listing limit so; WATCH THIS SPACE).

Happy Bidding!
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/cw69lwp.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/lodek0wn.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/bg7b4jp.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/s1efia.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.abload.de/img/flafam3l1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4286/wolvesofulthuanbanner02.th.jpg[/img]
Learned Something New Today
Ferny
9th Age Moderator

Re: Selling-off Hundreds of High Elf/Dark Elf/Wood Elf Minis!

#2 Post by Ferny »

Are you exclusively selling on e-bay or are you open to cash offers?
The 9th Age: Alumni

Former Roles: Advisory Board, HR, Moderator and Highborn Elves Army Support
Overread

#3 Post by Overread »

Phew seeing all those boxed up miniatures makes me feel better about my backlog!
Ferny wrote:Are you exclusively selling on e-bay or are you open to cash offers?
I'll ask the same question - clearly what' on ebay is on ebay but if you're open to trades outside of ebay a list of what's on offer as well as a price you'd like would work well
Cyrannoc

#4 Post by Cyrannoc »

Hi Overread & Ferny - Thanks for the interest and the replies.

I'm going to stick to Ebay for now (not wishing to deviate from a good plan) - for everyones benefit below is a complete list of what is currently 'up for grab' on Ebay - (and yes I will offer combined postage for multiple wins - just message me on Ebay after the auctions finish) and for the uninitiated:

BNIB = Brand New In Box/Blister Pack
OOP = Out of production

Currently on Ebay starting at 99p bids:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heros/Princes on Monstrous Mounts

Warhammer High Elf Lord of Dragons Prince Imrik Metal BNIB 5th Edition OOP (boxed set)

Warhammer 1 x High Elf Lord of Dragons Prince Imrik Metal BNIB 5th Edition OOP (boxed set)

Warhammer High Elf Hero on Pegasus Metal BNIB 5th Edition OOP (boxed set)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

War Machines

Warhammer High Elf Bolt Thrower Metal BNIB 6th Edition OOP (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Bolt Thrower Metal BNIB 6th Edition OOP (blister pack)

Warhammer High Elf Tiranoc Chariot Metal Plastic BNIB 7th Edition OOP (boxed set)
Warhammer High Elf Tiranoc Chariot Metal Plastic BNIB 7th Edition OOP (boxed set)

Warhammer High Elf Chariot Plastic In Box (No Lions) 7th Edition (boxed set)

Monsters

Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged & unassembled)
Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged & unassembled)
Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged & assembled)
Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged & assembled)
Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged, undercoated & assembled)
Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged, undercoated & assembled)
Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged, painted & assembled)
Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged, painted & assembled)

Heroes & Mages

Warhammer High Elf Mage with Phoenix Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Mage with Phoenix Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero Caradryan Phoenix Guard Captain Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero Fendar on Elven Steed Metal BNIB 6th Edition OOP (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero Prince Eldroth on Elven Steed Metal BNIB 6th Edition OOP (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero Prince Eldroth on Elven Steed Metal BNIB 6th Edition OOP (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero Alith Anar the Shadow King Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Unarmored Archer Champion Metal BNIB 6th Edition OOP (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero Selafayn Metal BNIB 7th Edition OOP (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero with Axe Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero Fendar on Elven Steed Metal BNIB 6th Edition OOP (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero with Bow Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf Hero with Axe Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)

Packaged Infantry

Warhammer 5 x High Elf Phoenix Guard Command Group Metal BNIB 7th Edition OOP (boxed set)
Warhammer 5 x High Elf Phoenix Guard Metal BNIB 7th Edition OOP (boxed set)

Warhammer High Elf 3 x Shadow Warriors Metal BNIB 6th Edition OOP (blister pack)
Warhammer High Elf 3 x Shadow Warriors Metal BNIB 6th Edition OOP (blister pack)

Warhammer High Elf Spearmen Metal BNIB 4th Edition OOP (blister pack) <--- these guys are super-rare and lovely to paint!

4th/5th Edition Plastic Infantry Units <--- these are absolute bargain 'filler' units and rank-up very easily and look very orderly and 'elvish' on the battlefield

Warhammer High Elf 40 x Archers Plastic OOP (unbased)

Warhammer High Elf 40 x Spearmen Plastic OOP (unbased)

Warhammer High Elf 28 x Spearmen Plastic OOP (with bases & painted)
Warhammer High Elf 22 x Spearmen Plastic OOP (with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 30 x Spearmen Plastic OOP (with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 40 x Archers Plastic OOP (with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 43 x Archers Plastic OOP (with bases)

- there are also 22 metal 4th/5th edition Infantry command groups in a variety of combinations of champion/musician/standard bearer - some of which are quite rare and 'interesting' - these would compliment the plastic infantry units very well (and indeed were designed by Games Workshop/Citadel/Marauder to do so) and a pair for every unit of 40 would be perfect - just a suggestion :wink:

Cavalry Units <--- some real 'golden oldies' here - the units of Dragon Princes being some of my favourite minis ever made *sob* :(

Warhammer High Elf 9 x Silver Helms Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 9 x Silver Helms Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition

Warhammer High Elf 9 x Dragon Princes Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 8 x Dragon Princes Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 8 x Dragon Princes Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition

Wood Elves <--- originally had this little lot pegged as additions to a Chrace/Avelorn themed army, but alas & alac . . . :(

Warhammer Wood Elf Hero Skaw the Falconer Metal BNIB 5th Edition OOP Very Rare (blister pack) <--- this guy is soooo obscure & rare its not even funny!! :shock:

Warhammer Wood Elf Warhawk Rider Metal BNIB 5th Edition OOP (blister pack)

Warhammer Wood Elf Warhawk Metal OOP (No Rider, unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted)
Warhammer Wood Elf Warhawk Metal OOP (No Rider, unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted)

Warhammer Wood Elf Warhawk Rider Metal OOP (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted)
Warhammer Wood Elf Warhawk Rider Metal OOP (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted)

Dark Elves <--- these are awesome new(ish) minis with (as I'm sure most of you are aware) tonnes of conversion potential. :wink:

Warhammer 5 x Dark Elf Cold One Knights Plastic BNIB 7th Edition (boxed set) <--- I was thinking of mounting some of my 4th/5th edition Dragon princes on the Cold-ones in these and re-naming them 'Warm-ones' for special Dragon-themed 'Dragon Paladins' :D
Warhammer 5 x Dark Elf Cold One Knights Plastic BNIB 7th Edition (boxed set)

Warhammer Dark Elf Bolt Thrower Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack) <--- these guys make greate Caledor/Dragon themed high elf bolt throwers (just file-off the skulls & a few of the spikes!) 8)
Warhammer Dark Elf Reaper Bolt Thrower Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)
Warhammer Dark Elf Reaper Bolt Thrower Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)

I'll be posting another post with a list of what else will be posted up to Ebay next Month - so keep you eyes peeled for some bargain beauties!!

Good Luck, Happy Bidding & May your d6 always roll high (except on LD tests) :wink:
- Lothern Mercantile/Cyrannoc
[img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4286/wolvesofulthuanbanner02.th.jpg[/img]
Cyrannoc

#5 Post by Cyrannoc »

And as a special 'heads-up' for all the good Asur/Elves at Ulthuan.net here's a list of what I will be listing up on Ebay next Month:

Metal Infantry Units

Warhammer High Elf 12 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 15 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 20 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black/partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 20 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 20 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black/partially painted/unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 12 x Swordmaster of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged & unassembled with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 12 x Swordmaster of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Swordmaster of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted/undercoated with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted/unpainted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated white/partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 13 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 19 x Phoenix Guard Metal OOP 7th Edition With Command Group (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 15 x Phoenix Guard Metal OOP 7th Edition With Command Group (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 15 x Phoenix Guard Metal OOP 7th Edition With Command Group (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 12 x Armoured Archer Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Armoured Archer Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 5 x Armoured Archers Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, assembled & painted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Spearmen Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, assembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Spearmen Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, assembled & partially painted with bases)

- I will also be listing another 11 Metal 4th/5th edition infantry command groups with a combination of standard bearer/musician/champion sets of 3 for use with some of the metal infantry units 'mix & match'

Wood Elves

Warhammer Wood Elves 15 x Wood Elf Scouts Metal OOP 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled, undercoated black/unpainted with bases)

So that is what you can all expect to see next month, I'm struggling to part with some other models, but may at some point work up the courage to list them too - so keep checking the Link below (or at the top of the topic) to get taken to my Ebay shop :D

Good Luck, Happy Bidding & May your d6 always roll high (except on LD tests) :wink:
Ferny
9th Age Moderator

#6 Post by Ferny »

Wow - did you rob a GW or something, that stocklist is amazing! ;)

I might have to learn how to use e-bay now...

If you do decide to deviate from e-bay let us know :)
The 9th Age: Alumni

Former Roles: Advisory Board, HR, Moderator and Highborn Elves Army Support
Prince Asarion

#7 Post by Prince Asarion »

My problem (and I probably would have made some bids) is that you list as only posting to the UK, which as an Australian doesn't work for me. Also whether or not you combine shipping.
Check out my [url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40192]c/b/plog[/url]

[size=85][i][color=#0000FF]Army - L ~ D ~ V ~ SV - Year[/color][/i][/size]
[size=85][i][color=#BF4000]HE --- 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 8 - 2012[/color][/i][/size]
[size=85][i][color=#BF4000]HE --- 0 ~ 0 ~ 1 ~ 0 - 2013[/color][/i][/size]
Prince of Spires
Auctor Aeternitatum

#8 Post by Prince of Spires »

May I also point you to this forum, where most trades are listed:
Lothern Trading Port
If you want, I can move the topic there, or you can just post another one.

It is a very impressive list by the way. I just wish that my backlog wasn't as big as it is already...

Rod
For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

Check my writing blog for stories on the Prince of Spires and other pieces of fiction.
Cyrannoc

#9 Post by Cyrannoc »

Thanks for the tip/head-up rdghuizing - reposted all of my posts to The Lothern Trading Port.

Also my apologies to anyone outside of the UK wishing to bid on some of the items in my inventory, I am slightly distrustful of international shipping having lost a few items I have ordered from people via Ebay in the past (through no genuine fault of thier own).

Also, given the varying locations that I have had requests from so far (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Australia, Greece, Amsterdam, Ireland, etc . . ) it is difficult for me to accurately provide a comprehensive list of overseas shipping prices for everyone.

However, given the extensive demand from overseas buyers, I will be investigating the possibilities for overseas shipping over the next two days and may add information accordingly - so, keep checking the Ebay Shop (& here) for updates. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As an additional notice for UK buyer/bidders (& potential international ones too) here is my combined shipping policy:

I will combine postage on multiple wins

OPTION 1 - AFTER WINNING MULTIPLE AUCTIONS:

Step 1 - following your successful winning of a collection of items, please email me and list the items you have successfully won
Step 2 - I will cross-check this with the Auction records and then package the items and take them for weighing at my local Post Office for a full postage quotation (this is almost certainly likely to be cheaper than the cumulative postage cost of each item as listed individually).
Step 3 - I will then message the winning bidder back with the combined postage and a full invoice for payment via paypal.

OPTION 2 - ALTERNATIVELY; PRIOR TO WINNING, BUT AFTER A FIRST WINNING BID IS LOGGED:

Step 1 - before winning items, please email me and list the items you have bid on (as above)
Step 2 - I will take the items listed to my local Post Office for a full postage quotation (this is almost certainly likely to be cheaper than the cumulative postage cost of each item as listed individually).
Step 3 - I will then message the potential buyer back with the estimated combined postage cost - any items that are then consequentially won will then be packaged and combined postage as per the above option 1.

I hope this helps chaps :)

Cyrannoc

#10 Post by Cyrannoc »

Just a quick update for all the fellow sons & daughters of Asuryan / Avid miniature collectors / painters / converters out there!

For those of you who have already bought some of my collection from me via Ebay - "Thankyou very much, I hope you like what you got and I look forward to seeing the mini's well-loved and all painted-up and beautiful on the Ulthuan.net forums!"

You may be pleased to hear that I have listed a whole bunch of more High Elf goodies and will probably be listing more in the future, but for now here is a list of what I currently (at time of posting) have available for auction right-now on my Ebay shop:

Warhammer Wood Elf 17 x Scouts Metal OOP 5th / 6th Edition

Warhammer High Elf Great Eagle Metal OOP (unpackaged, undercoated & unassembled)

Warhammer High Elf Hero with Bow Metal BNIB 7th Edition (blister pack)

Warhammer High Elf 12 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 15 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 20 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black/partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 20 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 20 x White Lions of Chrace Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black/partially painted/unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 12 x Swordmaster of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged & unassembled with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 12 x Swordmaster of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Swordmaster of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted/undercoated with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & undercoated black with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted/unpainted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 13 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 19 x Phoenix Guard Metal OOP 7th Edition With Command Group (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 12 x Armoured Archer Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & partially painted with bases)
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Armoured Archer Metal OOP 6th Edition (unpackaged, unassembled & unpainted with bases)

Warhammer High Elf 5 x Armoured Archers Metal OOP 4th 5th Edition (unpackaged, assembled & painted with bases)

- there are also 11 x metal 4th/5th edition Infantry command groups in a variety of combinations of champion/musician/standard bearer - some of which are quite rare and 'interesting' - these would compliment the metal swordmaster, archer, white lion & spearmen infantry units very well (and indeed were designed by Games Workshop/Citadel/Marauder to do so) - just sayin . . . :wink:

The bids all start at 99p and postage is flat rate £3 to anywhere in the UK with Royal Mail 1st Class
I will combine postage on multiple wins and I will also post overseas (providing you have an address there - of course!)

so have another look at my stock, you might see something you like & possibly be able to pick-up a bargain to help bolster your troops for the glory of Ulthuan!!! (or Athel Loren!! / Naggaroth!)

Good luck, happy bidding and may all your dice roll sixes (except on LD tests!)
- Lothern Mercantile / Cyrannoc
Cyrannoc

#11 Post by Cyrannoc »

Hello Everyone.

Just a quick update to let y'all know that I have listed some more High Elf bargain goodies on good ol' Ebay.

Just click the link below to get taken to my Ebay shop and have a browse / see what's on offer - lots of great mini's for sale, all with 99p starting bids - I will ship anywhere in the world (providing you can give me an address).

Below is a list of what I have available this time round:

ALL THE LISTINGS BELOW ARE BRAND-NEW & IN ORIGINAL BLISTER PACKS - some real beauties in here :)

Warhammer High Elf 2 x Unarmored Archers Command Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 3 x Unarmored Archers Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition

Warhammer High Elf 2 x Armored Archers Metal BNIB OOP 4th / 5th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 2 x Armored Archers Metal BNIB OOP 5th / 5th Edition
<--- together this little lot is enough to make a decent unit of 10 x Armored Metal Archers

Warhammer High Elf 1 x Silver Helm Champion Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 1 x Silver Helm Musician Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition

Warhammer High Elf 1 x Ellyrian Reaver Command Metal BNIB OOP 6th Edition

THE LISTINGS BELOW ARE ARRANGED INTO SMALL UNITS - perfect as start-up units or unit additions - some classics 'golden oldies' here! :)

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Phoenix Guard Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition
<--- thats a whopping 50 x metal Phoenix Guard all-together - does that qualigy as a 'horde' unit or what!?

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Armored Archers Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition
<--- a grande total of 40 x Metal Armored Archers here, add the 10 above still lovingly nestled in thier original blister packs and you got a stonking-great unit of 50 x Metal Archers!! - FIGHT IN THE SHADE!!! - well, you'll have to, wont you!? ;)

Warhammer High Elf 11 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 6th Edition
Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 6th Edition

Warhammer High Elf 10 x Shadow Warriors Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition

Warhammer High Elf 12 x Swordmasters of Hoeth Metal OOP 4th / 5th Edition

and thats the lot (for now), make sure you keep checking the shop for new stuff being put-up for sale, I have a vast collection and (almost) everything must go!

so, take a look, thanks for viewing and Happy Bidding!!

All the best
- Cyrannoc / Lothern Mercantile