WTS - Green High Elves [SOLD]

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

cb_rex

WTS - Green High Elves [SOLD]

#1 Post by cb_rex »

Edit: This army has now been sold.

I'm looking to sell my Gritty Green Charace Army, so I can start a fresh. The army is about 70% painted (I could maybe finish it off as comission work if required). I've spent ages painting this army so if your looking for things on the cheap this isn't it, but if you're genuinely interested please PM me. I'll be putting things up on ebay (at a fixed price) in a week or so but wanted to put them up here first as it would be cheaper for me to sell direct/do a bundle. I can ship to Europe and US.

I'd prefer to sell this lot as a whole but here's a rough breakdown of what I'd like for each units.

8 Silver Helms [magnetised, converted and painted] + 2 converted horses (plastic) £60
30 White Lions [12 painted mostly magnetised] (metal) £80
30 Spearmen magnetised [21 painted and mostly magnetised] (plastic) £50
14 Archers [painted] (plastic) £30
2 Eagles [painted] (metal) £30
1 Tiranoc Chariot [painted] (plastic) £30
Dragon Mage magnetised to swap out for Prince [Dragon and Mage are painted but the Prince isn't] (plastic) £60
10 Shadow Warriors [unpainted] (metal) £20
BSB [converted and painted] (metal)£15
Prince on Horse [mostly painted] (metal) £15
Mage [converted and painted] (metal) £10
Bolt Thrower [painted] (plastic) £25
Bits to make at least 5 more Sivler Helms, at least 15 more Archers.

For the lot I'd be looking for £350 (with free UK delivery) and including a few steel movement trays, a GW carry case and a load of bits.

The Spearmen and Archers aren't quite up to the same standard as these, still decent tho.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by cb_rex on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
[url=http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/cb_rex]Rate my painting on CMON[/url]
Jimmy
Centurion

Re: WTS - Green High Elves

#2 Post by Jimmy »

Wow! That's a fantastic looking army, someone will be a very proud owner. Your attention to details is fantastic, why on earth would you sell this?? Why not just add to it? =P~
Nec Sorte Nec Fato - Neither By Chance Nor Fate

X-wing Blog
cb_rex

#3 Post by cb_rex »

Thanks, I think I just need to start a fresh with the High Elves at some stage when I get sick of my O+G. I want to try a different colour scheme as my painting style has changed a bit since I painted the majority of my Green HE army. I'd love to keep them but I haven't really got the space.
cb_rex

#4 Post by cb_rex »

Ok, below are the pictures of everything included. The models could do with a touch up here and there, but I've only played about 10 games with them, so aren't really that worn, (I haven't played with the Dragon at all). The arms broke off one of the Archers last time I was using them and I put them "somewhere safe" but haven't managed to find them again yet. There's enough bits to make at least 5 more Silver Helms and at least 15 more Archers. Theres also Prince bits, magnetised ready to go on the Dragon. The steel movement trays are included, some of them split appart with magnets. The Eagles detach from their bases and the Dragons wings come off for easy transport. I'll pack it up to ship in a black GW carry case.