Getting out of fantasy looking for $, 40k

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

steinerp

Getting out of fantasy looking for $, 40k

#1 Post by steinerp »

I'm running out of space for painted stuff and looking to clear some shelf space. As such my high elves are being put on the trading block.

http://s862.beta.photobucket.com/user/s ... gh%20elves

Dragon

Griffon lord

Core

Cavalry
Reavers (converted from glade riders)

Dragon Princes

Elite infantry
random close up of each type of guy

White lions

Swordmasters

Phoenix guard

Shadow Warriors are hiding in shadows as I must of missed taking their group picture. Imagine 6 guys like in the random guy picture above.

Chariots

Bolt throwers and heros (apparently flash didn't go off or cloud cover increased or something. I'll try to get new pictures up but already took down the picture area and wanted to get this out this weekend as promised)

I've also got a set of island of blood elves painted by someone else. Decent paint job but doesn't match (maybe use as allies?). Here is a picture of single guy. If interested I can get pictures of the rest.

Adding it all up retail this army minus the griffon would cost $632. 65% would be $410. Griffons seems to be selling on ebay (quick glance) for between 8 and $15. I'm asking $350 shipped. I would also be willing to swap for an unpainted 40k army (preference for nids, chaos, ig, necrons? but open to anything).