Wanted: Lion bits

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Luna Guardian
Pendragon

Wanted: Lion bits

#1 Post by Luna Guardian »

Ho my brethren!

With a new restructuring of my High Elf force underway, I find myself lacking in everything Chracian. Axes, lion cloaks, the lions from the chariots etc. are all in demand, and if you happen to have some laying around and wish to depart with them, I will give them a good home. I have tons of bits from both WHFB and 40k (though mostly imperial bits there) to offer in exchange, but I am not averse to offer a reasonable monetary compensation either. Hit me up with a PM if you want to help a northern brother

EDIT: The bit exchange is unavailable at this time, I will inform you all when I have access to those funds. While waiting for this though, I still have some money that's left over from student life, so do not hesitate to contact me if you want to help a fellow high elf player. I can even incorporate you/a character of your choosing into my army's fluff, I love writing fluff for my army :)
Last edited by Luna Guardian on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

Re: Wanted: Lion bits

#2 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

I may have some of these bits, the chariot stuff any way, postage would be prohibitive though.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]
Elithmar
Young Eataini Prince

#3 Post by Elithmar »

I have a lion. What kind of bits do you have?
"I say the Eatainii were cheating - again." -Aicanor
"Eatainian jerks…" -Headshot
"It was a little ungentlemanly." -Aicanor (on the Eatainii)
"What is it with Eataini being blamed for everything?" -Aicanor
Luna Guardian
Pendragon

#4 Post by Luna Guardian »

@ Elessehta: Out of curiosity, what would postage be to the EU?
@ Elithmar: ALL kinds. Unfortunately, I have been informed by the person that currently has them in his storage that if I want them, I want to come and get them. Given that I don't have the capability of going to Finland to gather them in the foreseeable future, I may have to resort to monetary exchange. If you wish, I can give you an I.O.U. for bits and send you some as soon as I get a chance to visit home, but other than that I can't unfortunately hold up my initial promise of bit exchange. It's out of my hands, I apologize :(
Prince Deral Lionbane, head of the House of Lionbane, Lord of Lionstone and Warden of Tor Charta

Luna, try not to beat them too hard. They are proud about their pseudo-glorious past and their present nothingness, you know.
-Elmoth, about Caledorians
Elithmar
Young Eataini Prince

#5 Post by Elithmar »

OKay, if you PM me your address I'll see what I can do.
"I say the Eatainii were cheating - again." -Aicanor
"Eatainian jerks…" -Headshot
"It was a little ungentlemanly." -Aicanor (on the Eatainii)
"What is it with Eataini being blamed for everything?" -Aicanor
Elessehta of Yvresse
Well played Sir

#6 Post by Elessehta of Yvresse »

I have three or four lions, a few of the cloaks from the chariot kit, and a handful of axes from the WL box set.
Posting to the US cost me like $25 with no tracking or anything.
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34506][i]Lord Elessehta Silverbough of Ar Yvrellion, Ruler of Athel Anarhain, Prince of the Yvressi.[/i][/url]
[quote="Narrin’Tim"]These may be the last days of the Asur, but if we are to leave this world let us do it as the heroes of old, sword raised against evil![/quote]