@@@@@@@@Half off GW@@@@@@@@

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Tarval

@@@@@@@@Half off GW@@@@@@@@

#1 Post by Tarval »

Hey guys, store in my area is selling all there stuff half off. Lone Star comics.

I know they have a small selection left.

2x White lions
lion chariot
RBT
prince,
mage
PG

lots of other stuff... etc

I know this sounds funnny, but I do not mind buying the product and you can paypal for the shiping and item in question. I am just posting this to help you guys out if your looking for half prince stuff.

I picked up a unit of DP for 16 bucks and a vamp count book as well for 20 bucks.

Your call if you want to deal this way, and you can look me up on Ebay.

Walter Vaughn 100 percent, just help out us only. I figure i might even buy and resell if I wanted.
Last edited by Tarval on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarval

Re: @@@@@@@@Half off GW@@@@@@@@

#2 Post by Tarval »

Wife is going to let me go shoping, so its going on ebay but if you like let me know. Will post a picture of my take today. I am going to try and hit the other store tomorrow,,, mahahah

Figure if I make five or 10 bucks it worth it per box.
Tarval

#3 Post by Tarval »

Guess nobody needs anything?

all the 40k stuff sold out already, just some stragler warhammer stuff. We left the mall at 730 pm and so the store was about to close and I really did not have time today. Tomorrow I am going to hit it up instead.

lots of orge stuff, some rat stuff, empire stuff..
Last edited by Tarval on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#4 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

If I wasn't in selling/trading mode only right now I'd hit you up.
Tarval

#5 Post by Tarval »

Picked up 4 box of white lion and 2 box of DP. I also picked up the VC codex just to have for myself. Man that thing is 40 something bucks, wow. How does GW expect somebody to buy into warhammer at these out rages prices. Granted I picked the dex up for 20 bucks, but still....

Also posted one of the box of lions on Ebay. 32 bucks shipped US.

This still have a truck load of stuff at the main store. 3x Iron blasters, couple dragons, 5x hydra which I thought about getting one for the beast lore Kadon but saw that it was fine cast.

I can also check the store if your looking for something and post it on ebay. Just trying to help anybody out if they are looking. I am going to try and talk with the owner to see if I can move the stuff for him at a small cost for myself. Then again it prob will not happen because of GW agreements.