LTP: Removed Traded things, added some Skaven to the wants

The Trading Post for any of your Buy/Swap/Sell needs.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: LTP: Removed Traded things, added some Skaven to the wants

#31 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Andrew_uk wrote:Since they were bought over here instead of ebay I wanted to leave my feedback publicly here.

The postage was slow, though this was entirely not the fault of the poster who was communicative and helpful throughout. The models arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Although second hand the models were both stripped very cleanly and had been previously trimmed very neatly.

Overall I would give Shannar Sealord 10/10 for being so helpful throughout though probably score the respective international shipping services less #-o

Thanks for helping add 2 beautiful models to my collection! :D
Glad they made it. And yes, USPS was crazy slow on this one. Could you post something in the sticky for the LTP as well? just to help Mr. Whitestar count.
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#32 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

Andrew_uk wrote:Since they were bought over here instead of ebay I wanted to leave my feedback publicly here.

The postage was slow, though this was entirely not the fault of the poster who was communicative and helpful throughout. The models arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Although second hand the models were both stripped very cleanly and had been previously trimmed very neatly.

Overall I would give Shannar Sealord 10/10 for being so helpful throughout though probably score the respective international shipping services less #-o

Thanks for helping add 2 beautiful models to my collection! :D
You know we have a thread for this. :3

Say the word and I'll move it there for you. :3
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Head of the Ninth Age 'High' Elves of Light Army Support.

The Mighty Pen (App) Link coming soon
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#33 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

Shannar, Sealord wrote:Could you post something in the sticky for the LTP as well? just to help Mr. Whitestar count.
Guess you beat me to it.. Haha

Alssooo, what Skaven are you after, I have about 5 IOB's with the Battalion and a few extras like a Screaming Bell, Doomwheels, Warp Cannon (converted), Aboms (proxie Giant CyberRat from Necromunda, and converted clan Skryre Abom, the one I posted a pic of a while back), I also have the Clan Skryre Rat Ogre (from Mordhiem), the Thing in the Woods, a lots of other little bits and bobs..
;3

I think I have everything you are interested in.. Except for the non IOB heroes.. 3: but I did convert mine with different heads and weapons so they all look different.

I also have some Bret stuff you're after and a couple of Treemen.
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Head of the Ninth Age 'High' Elves of Light Army Support.

The Mighty Pen (App) Link coming soon
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#34 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Asurion Whitestar wrote:
Shannar, Sealord wrote:Could you post something in the sticky for the LTP as well? just to help Mr. Whitestar count.
Guess you beat me to it.. Haha

Alssooo, what Skaven are you after, I have about 5 IOB's with the Battalion and a few extras like a Screaming Bell, Doomwheels, Warp Cannon (converted), Aboms (proxie Giant CyberRat from Necromunda, and converted clan Skryre Abom, the one I posted a pic of a while back), I also have the Clan Skryre Rat Ogre (from Mordhiem), the Thing in the Woods, a lots of other little bits and bobs..
;3

I think I have everything you are interested in.. Except for the non IOB heroes.. 3: but I did convert mine with different heads and weapons so they all look different.

I also have some Bret stuff you're after and a couple of Treemen.
Oh man. It sounds like you have much of what I want. And the conversions will probably work as well (would just want to see pictures of them). The question is- What do I have that you want?
Andrew_uk

#35 Post by Andrew_uk »

I didn't know there was a specific feedback thread? Please move the feedback

But yes to summarise the models arrived well packaged, in excellent condition and Shannar was really helpful throughout :)
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

#36 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

A lot of people don't really see it. It's this one: http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40884