Ulthuan

Ulthuan, Home of the Asur
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:14 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:30 pm 

Greetings, been a long while since I was last here and the wargame world has sure changed. The army I once planned to start so long ago here never came to fruition. Lots was bought and traded but nothing got actually built and its just sat hiding in boxes. So its time to pass it on and let others have a joy of some fresh models!

Up for sale in the UK I've got the following models:

5 Chariot kits (4 still in wrapping, 1 opened all content present) £20 each

2 Dragon Princes kits £20 each - SOLD

1 Skycutter £30 - SOLD

2 High Elf repeater bolt throwers £20 (both) - UNDER OFFER

3 characters in metal and finecast (from my inespection there's a few tiny bubbles to fill in easy areas, no detail lost and nothing bad - a good finecast casting) £10 each
Finecast Character - SOLD

2 High Elf Battalion boxed sets (spearmen, archers, cavalry, 2 chariots) Note the spearmen are clipped off their sprues and in bags - content should be complete. For this reason though I'd like to sell the two as a single set rather than break them up) £100 - UNDER OFFER

2 Characters in plastic - note the mage is missing its riding legs I will keep an eye out to see if I can find them. £10 complete kit £5 incomplete kit. (£15 both) - SOLD

2 Island of Blood sets - combined £80 - UNDER OFFER

Wood Elves:

1 Complete Battalion boxed set - 8 Wild Riders, 12 Dryads, 24 Glade Guard - £50 UNDER OFFER
1 Part Built Battalion Boxed set - 8 Wild Riders (1 part built, horses built); 12 Dryads (8 built, 4 unbuilt on sprue); 24 Glade Guard (20 unbuilt, 1 part built, 3 part clipped out - appears one or two heads are missing, but there's more than enough to cover them all in the set) - £40
Tree Ancient kit - unbuilt £30

Others

Necrosphinx - totally new in the box £50 - SOLD

Battle Fleet Gothic:(can provide photos of all at request so I don't spam up the board here with non-elf stuff)
£180 all or open to offers for individual items
Including Original game manual(used condition, minor bit of spinal damage), fleet sheets, the counters (torpedoes, fighters, moons, asteroid, explosions), getting started guide (with its short comic), 12 green dice (regular size), a sheet of fleet name stickers (imperial and chaos)

5 Imperial Cruisers in various configurations
4 Cobra
3 Sword (two pegs a bit damaged, might just need a clean up to be reattached)
3 Firestorm

1 Battle Barge (peg snapped off in base so needs new stand and redrill)
1 Space Marined Strike Cruiser

1 Blackstone Fortress (peg snapped off in base so needs new stand and redrill)(Top section is also not glued down so it can be shown as in the photo or with the top segment rotated)

3 Chaos cruisers in various configurations (As shown its the little sticks sticking down where there is a little damage, considering their placement you could easily trim them down to repair that issue - also for some reason I've no flight stands for them).

Box 1 complete

Box 2 partbuilt

Note I know I'm not a regular here, I've got some trading history on here in the distant past (if I recall right) though more recent trading history on the TGA forums and an ebay account in good standing (pm me for details of either).

Last edited by Overread on Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:59 pm 
Green Istari

Sorry this isn’t expressing interest to buy but glad to seeing you’re doing some trade with these Overread. Lots of good stuff here.

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=70001

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:49 pm 

My thanks Spellarcher!

I've added two woodelf battalions (with photos) to the above (not strictly high elf stuff, but its still elfish); I've also put up the details only of the Battlefleet Gothic stuff I've got on offer (people can message me if they want the photos for those so I don't spam up the board)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:20 pm 

If you were wanting to split up the battalions let me know. I might be able to pick up the 50 quid wood elf one next month!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm 

Olthannon wrote:
If you were wanting to split up the battalions let me know. I might be able to pick up the 50 quid wood elf one next month!

Wood elf ones are already split up so that's no problem at all. The reason the High Elf ones are is because all the spearmen from both are currently in plastic bags all clipped off the sprue. So its a lot easier for me to sell them as a pair. Note that the HE ones are currently under offer so it won't be until the end of October that I'll know for certain if they are sold or not.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:38 am 

Much is still up for sale! I've still got 5 of the chariot kits all brand new.
One of the woodelf sets has gone under offer, but there's still the best part of another up there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:20 am 
Auctor Aeternitatum

I am very tempted to grab a couple of the chariot kits. I currently have one of each. And everyone knows that they function best if there's multiple of them ;)

Would you consider shipping to the Netherlands?

For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog
Painting progress, done/in progress/in box: 167/33/91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:22 am 

Sent you a pm Spires.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:04 am 
Auctor Aeternitatum

I replied :)

For Nagarythe: Come to the dark side.
PS: Bring cookies!

Check out my plog