I'm Gonna Regret This...

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Archmage_Mariona

I'm Gonna Regret This...

#1 Post by Archmage_Mariona »

Its almost 2am and I have work early in the morning but I got caught up in a rant thread and have been reading through Tethlis' Army Blog before I realised the time, sometimes I hate this website because I love it :) Anyone else ever get that feeling?
Ferny
9th Age Moderator

Re: I'm Gonna Regret This...

#2 Post by Ferny »

Archmage_Mariona wrote:Its almost 2am and I have work early in the morning but I got caught up in a rant thread and have been reading through Tethlis' Army Blog before I realised the time, sometimes I hate this website because I love it :) Anyone else ever get that feeling?
2am in the morning. Just been reading Tethlis' latest bat rep and updating a facebook trading site. Bed time...but back to ulthuan.net for one last unnecessary check ;).
The 9th Age: Alumni

Former Roles: Advisory Board, HR, Moderator and Highborn Elves Army Support
Archmage_Mariona

#3 Post by Archmage_Mariona »

Ferny wrote:
Archmage_Mariona wrote:Its almost 2am and I have work early in the morning but I got caught up in a rant thread and have been reading through Tethlis' Army Blog before I realised the time, sometimes I hate this website because I love it :) Anyone else ever get that feeling?
2am in the morning. Just been reading Tethlis' latest bat rep and updating a facebook trading site. Bed time...but back to ulthuan.net for one last unnecessary check ;).
That's pretty much my situation right now, I had actually logged out then I had the urge to post this in off topic and now I'm here with lil last unnecessary checks haha.
NexS

#4 Post by NexS »

Ferny wrote: ...but back to ulthuan.net for one last unnecessary check ;).
Unnecessary?

Never.
Regards,
Brad
------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53518&start=0]Visit The Nexs-Files Conversion/Painting Log[/url]
Ferny
9th Age Moderator

#5 Post by Ferny »

This time it definitely was!
The 9th Age: Alumni

Former Roles: Advisory Board, HR, Moderator and Highborn Elves Army Support