Arrested Development

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Malossar
Something Cool

Arrested Development

#1 Post by Malossar »

Its finally back! What does everyone think?!

I've been waiting for the return of the bluth family since 05... and i must say i think they've done pretty well with the new series.
Ptolemy wrote:Im not above whoring myself for a good cause. ;)
Shannar, Sealord
Very Helpful Elf

Re: Arrested Development

#2 Post by Shannar, Sealord »

Don't have netflix, but we've thought about it just for this.
EricJ

#3 Post by EricJ »

Ten years ago I was probably still watching X-Files, so I'm catching up on the first few seasons now. I expect once I'm done with them, decent quality rips of the 4th season will be available online.
[i]"I am a big believer in technology and I’m a big believer in openness when it comes to the flow of information. I think that the more freely information flows, the stronger the society becomes, because then citizens of countries around the world can hold their own governments accountable."[/i]
- [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWvBQyRTJD8]Barack Obama[/url]
Aryel

#4 Post by Aryel »

EricJ wrote:I expect once I'm done with them, decent quality rips of the 4th season will be available online.
That didn't take long. That's how I watch it, because Netflix in Argentina sucks big time, and cable companies and their channels are crap (sometimes they take more than a year to broadcast new seasons).
I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say "snuggle 'em all!"
Lord Anathir

#5 Post by Lord Anathir »

everything can be found on thepiratebay.org even in countries where its blocked you can find alternate links to it just need to do some digging.
For the dwarfs, there was only this. Hammerson met Grombrindal’s gaze, and the White Dwarf nodded slowly. If it must be done, let it be done well. Whether they were dead or alive, that was the only way dwarfs knew how to do anything.

And Grombrindal said "10 from the back, yeah?"