RIP Neil Armstrong

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Voodoomaster
High Cartographer

RIP Neil Armstrong

#1 Post by Voodoomaster »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19381098

RIP Neil Armstrong, you have inspired more than a generation, you have inspired a planet
[img]http://www.ulthuan.net/archive/images/Lore4.jpg[/img]
[size=117][color=blue]"There are many wonders to the world, one being the world itself" Loremaster Hlaeitryn, High Cartographer to the Phoenix King.[/color]

[color=red]"The Slaaneshi have their Anointed, Khaine has me" Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine [/color][/size]
Eldacar
Auctoritas Principis

Re: RIP Neil Armstrong

#2 Post by Eldacar »

I heard about this. It's a shame.
"Hi guys, I just want to say that for some unknown reason I dreamed the entire Lore team was on my roof last night and we were barbequing a marlin while discussing some rand stuff. It was vivid enough for me that my mother had to wake me up to stop me from mumbling and twitching, believing I was having a nightmare." ~Giladis

"Think of the Loremasters as irresponsible parents. VictorK is the one you need to talk to if you want permission for something, I'm the evil parent that says 'no' and Eldacar is your grumpy grandfather who fought in some war and is scary and authoritative." ~Ruerl Khan

"And believe me, I like my websites like I like my boyfriends: wild, free, and unlikely to give me a virus." ~Sirist

[21:39:08] <Lethalis> Cenyu; I figured that with all the smoke that always seems to hang around you, you'd be used to it.
[21:39:49] <Cenyu> Bold words, flying Dutchman.
Elaithnir

Re: RIP Neil Armstrong

#3 Post by Elaithnir »

Passing of a generation, sadly. Sigh. Nostalgia hits hard at times like this.