European Strategy Boardgames in North London

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Andrew_uk

European Strategy Boardgames in North London

#1 Post by Andrew_uk »

Evening all,

I have good news: I'm not dead! I just haven't posted here in like 4 months because I've been crazily busy and work takes precedent over gaming. Besides I don't play WH much anymore, kinda sick of 8th edition.

I do however play boardgames (and always have). I'm new to North London and currently know nobody. I am looking to start a regular boardgaming group here for an evening of games and possibly a couple of drinks and so figure that inviting strangers along is the best way to get it going. I am aiming to hold the first of these weekly meet ups on the 12th in celebration of my housewarming/birthday. We already have about 3/4 confirmed but it would be cool to aim for about 6-8.

If people would like to know what sort of games I mean check out my BGG profile http://boardgamegeek.com/user/High+Elf+Andrew. People are entitled to bring down any game they want, I love trying something new, but this is all I can provide

I am located very near to both Wood Green tube station (Picadilly line) and Alexandra Palace overground station (north out of Kings Cross), equally I live very near the North Circular (which isn't too bad at rush hour now that the roadworks are finished)... parking outside my house is free and there is always spaces

Post if you might be interested! Even if you're not post if you like eurogames!
Bring me my bow of burning gold, bring me my arrows of desire, bring me my spear O' Clouds unfold, bring me my chariot of FIRE!

Check out my rather slow caledor themed painting log and my dragon project... also my faster moving nurgle themed Warriors of Chaos themed painting log