Ahoy there, Ramie want YOU! Enlist!!!

Anything worth sharing with us but not gaming related goes in here.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Ramesesis

Ahoy there, Ramie want YOU! Enlist!!!

#1 Post by Ramesesis »

Yes, does what it say on the label. This old Ent is in need of warriors for protecting Laurelorn forest from all kinds of neérdowells.
The campaign, Sentinels of Shadows, run by asrai.org, suffered a net attack and went down. But it is up again, turn 3 is moving on and I NEED more elves by my side!

Yeah, you are right, I am in charge and intend to spit all and any treespassers unto very sharp poles to the giggle of dryads and revellry of elves! Protect the old ways! Join the army and accept the Queens gold!

http://sentinels-campaigns.net/forum/

And yes, those who can only do part-time Homeguard work is also welcome. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim ... plpp_video
Elithmar
Young Eataini Prince

Re: Ahoy there, Ramie want YOU! Enlist!!!

#2 Post by Elithmar »

Has everyone already in the Laurelornalim checked back in yet, Lord Raimie?

By the way, I'm Tirral'yon, so don't think that you're getting another elf here. ;)

EDIT: When you said homeguard, I thought maore about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL5cKyM9BYY&feature=fvst. ;)
"I say the Eatainii were cheating - again." -Aicanor
"Eatainian jerks…" -Headshot
"It was a little ungentlemanly." -Aicanor (on the Eatainii)
"What is it with Eataini being blamed for everything?" -Aicanor
Ramesesis

#3 Post by Ramesesis »

Now I knew there was something bright an shining about you, son! See, THAT is exactly what I was thinking about too deep inside. Well, well...
I tell you should have been around in the good old campaign on this site, War of the Beard it was, when my rough and ready bunch of part-time campaigners made the name The Homeguard rightly feared among friend and foe alike! :mrgreen:

Ah, the memories. But all of the original Homeguard cast is gone from here I think. Sniff... Narmo got crazy and Pecten got better things to do nowadays...

And talking Homeguard, in that smashing marvellous blast of a campaign that was Hour of the Wolf my whole Reikland fraction was more or less one huge Homeguard, rough, ready, somewhat undisciplined and just the way I liked it. But man, did them chaos boys not like it up em! 8)

By the way, a hint, take a good look at the face of my avatar and you just might recognize a fellow with strong Homeguard connections. :wink:

Ramesesis walks away humming along:
"Who do you think you are kidding Mr Mallie?"
Allerion
Librarian

#4 Post by Allerion »

ok how does this work?

Do I actually have to play warhammer to do this campaign?
Excited for TOW