fleeing ITP units

Ask any rules specific questions here
Nicene

fleeing ITP units

#1 Post by Nicene »

If an immune to psychology unit is fleeing, how does it react to charges?
[url=http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=61399]my MSU army list/battle reports[/url]

[quote="Nyeave"]Omg it's a parrot chariot - a parriot... :D[/quote]
mcmulligan

Re: fleeing ITP units

#2 Post by mcmulligan »

Fleeing units always flee in reaction to another charge, even if ItP (which should only be an issue with "stupid" troops fleeing from a lost combat, as I can't think of any other scenarios where an ItP unit could be fleeing)
pk-ng

#3 Post by pk-ng »

mcmulligan wrote:Fleeing units always flee in reaction to another charge, even if ItP (which should only be an issue with "stupid" troops fleeing from a lost combat, as I can't think of any other scenarios where an ItP unit could be fleeing)
+1
ETC WHFB Team Singapore
2014 - Chaos Dwarfs & Most Favoured Enemy
2015 - High Elves & Top HE

T9A
Highborn Elves - Army Book Committee
Balancing Board
Highborn Elves - ex-Army Support
theviking

#4 Post by theviking »

mcmulligan wrote:I can't think of any other scenarios where an ItP unit could be fleeing
There are things like blackguard that are ITP without being stupid, and if you manage to break them they will be fleeing. But yes if you charge a fleeing unit they will automatically flee again.
pk-ng

#5 Post by pk-ng »

theviking wrote:
mcmulligan wrote:I can't think of any other scenarios where an ItP unit could be fleeing
There are things like blackguard that are ITP without being stupid, and if you manage to break them they will be fleeing. But yes if you charge a fleeing unit they will automatically flee again.
regardless of anything, if you are fleeing and you are been charge you flee. period
ETC WHFB Team Singapore
2014 - Chaos Dwarfs & Most Favoured Enemy
2015 - High Elves & Top HE

T9A
Highborn Elves - Army Book Committee
Balancing Board
Highborn Elves - ex-Army Support