Sundering of a Host

Discuss the game of Warhammer Online in this forum.

Moderators: The Heralds, The Loremasters

Senthuil

Sundering of a Host

#1 Post by Senthuil »

Hail!

I recently left Warhammer Online due to having a baby, where previously I led a High Elf roleplaying guild, The Silver Dawn. Today, Mythic closed the server that was the guilds home, and unfortunately the person entrusted with managing the guild disappeared and was not able to transfer the host to it's new home. A pity, considering we reached rank 40. As a result, the guild is now gone.

We build quite a resource of lore and roleplay information, as well as a dictionary of all the Tar-Eltharin we could find (all canon and taken from the books, none of this generic elvish nonsense).

It would be a shame to see this go to waste, so I was thinking of posting it in your forums, if this would be agreeable to yourselves?
[color=#400000][i]"Show the Druchii no mercy, for they would offer you none!"[/i][/color]
~Milliardo~

Re: Sundering of a Host

#2 Post by ~Milliardo~ »

I can't speak for the others, but I can't imagine a problem with it - there isn't a huge Warhammer Online presence here, but I think it could only improve things if we had more. Post away!
Asurion Whitestar
The White Star Captain

#3 Post by Asurion Whitestar »

~Milliardo~ wrote:I can't speak for the others, but I can't imagine a problem with it - there isn't a huge Warhammer Online presence here, but I think it could only improve things if we had more. Post away!
I second that, more fluff the better, even if it is abit off from the WAR online noobs. ;)
Sincerely,
Kitlith

Head of the Ninth Age 'High' Elves of Light Army Support.

The Mighty Pen (App) Link coming soon
Senthuil

#4 Post by Senthuil »

Hehe, don't get me started on the "alternative timeline" and lore that was created for the game. I can feel a rant coming on! :)

Thank you for the green light, I shall try to post the information in relevant fora.
[color=#400000][i]"Show the Druchii no mercy, for they would offer you none!"[/i][/color]